No announcement yet.

First Progressive Mosque to Open in Germany

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe you're thinking too narrow there.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
      Your desperation to find a way to blame liberals is downright pathetic.
      The EU IS liberal. MSM IS liberal, so is the educational system. You are delusional, and it's downright hilarious.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Any bets that the latest Terrorist attack in London wasn't a liberal.

"It appears from eyewitness accounts that the perpetrator was motivated by Islamophobia," Khan said.
        While it hasn't been verified yet, we'll see.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah, please read my poast. For your own good.

You are in the same thrade as Kidicious. That means you must submit yourself to the superior poaster. And the superior human. You can learn a lot from Kidicious, Rah. I suggest you stop resisting, disconnect your modem, and play Parcheesi in the twilight years of your 8 decades-old life. You had a good run, Rah.

We talkin' 'bout Kidicious, now. Goodbye Rah.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Yeah, as with everything else in live, Kid needs someone else to fight his battles because he is witless.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              Any bets that the latest Terrorist attack in London wasn't a liberal.

While it hasn't been verified yet, we'll see.
              Well if about a half dozen liberals here were consistent in their beliefs they would start demonizing muslims for not banning vans.

Also, Islamaphobia? Damn you are a retarded old man. What is it going to take to get you to understand the most simple things?

Comment

So, you're going on record saying this probably wasn't a hate crime motivated by fear?
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So, you're going on record saying this probably wasn't a hate crime motivated by fear?
                  It was most probably one of the fathers of one of the little girls murdered in Manchester you ****.

Comment

Ok, you're on record now. We'll see what facts come out.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

*vomit

Comment

Fear and hatred will do that to you
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

A large portion of the comments on YouTube videos dealing with the attack are even worse than usual YouTube video comments. Holy ****.

Comment

Why in God's name would you look at the YouTube comments for that? That's like going out of your way to get Kid's opinion.
                            1011 1100
                            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Fear and hatred will do that to you
                              ****.for brains will make you think about islammaphobia because of this

Comment

You do seem experienced with it.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X