Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What differentiates a cult from a religion?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeson View Post

Since MAGA is a political movement with a God-Emperor ... it is a cult.
    That's a joke. We only believe he's an emperor.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

You really should have learned more about the cult before you joined it

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Typical idiot. You didn't claim it was an opinion piece. You said it was fake news. Then I asked you why and you said because it's alt-right.
        Actually he said, "It's alt-right hate opinion, not news"

https://apolyton.net/forum/miscellan...94#post9325394
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It's nice to see that others actually read what is posted here. It's obvious that Kid doesn't.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming, I have had enough of this nonsense. Do you understand me, Ming?

NO MOAR NONSENSE.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
              Ming, I have had enough of this nonsense. Do you understand me, Ming?
              Gee... I could say the same. And last time I checked, I can do something about it while you can't

Keep on Civin'

Comment

oh ya.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                  It's nice to see that others actually read what is posted here. It's obvious that Kid doesn't.
                  You called it fake news then you called it opinion. So pathetic.

Comment

You called it fake news then you called it opinion. So pathetic.
                    What is pathetic is your lack of reading skills... At least others here see your problems as well...
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

What is pathetic is your lack of reading skills... At least others here see your problems as well...
                      That's the most amusing thing about Kid - he tilts at windmills because when he sees "windmill" he reads it as "giant."
                      The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                      - A. Lincoln

Comment

Ah, I see why you think an opinion that incredibly misogynist religions are bad is fake news now. You're a total idiot.

Comment

Ah, I see why you think an opinion that incredibly misogynist religions are bad is fake news now. You're a total idiot.
                          Gee... the person that thinks opinion pieces are news is the real idiot...
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

You're super great at wasting people's time. I have to remind myself not to engage with intolerant defenders of misogynist religions who are semi-retired.

Comment

You're super great at wasting people's time. I have to remind myself not to engage with intolerant defenders of misogynist religions who are semi-retired.
                              Typical Kid... proved wrong once again, and all he can do is post some irrelevant crap in a lame attempt to save face. And as usual, he fails.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X