Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will the Trump administration last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

.... More false accusations and victim playing please.
    Trump tweets almost nothing but those. Give him some time, and your wish will be fulfilled.

I wonder if trump can whine so much he makes even you gag. I guess we'll find out.

The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
    - A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

No she didn't apologize. That's not an apology. She's playing the victim, and victim blaming. She's an insane feminist, and she isn't funny.
      Says Kid, playing the victim...
      The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
      - A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
        If folks wanted a reality TV President, they got it with Trump.

People dying to leave is getting a bit too real though - imagine that, I never heard of people fleeing the USA, ever.
        http://greekamericangirl.com/why-i-l...ou-should-too/

(she is homophobic btw)
        Last edited by Bereta_Eder; June 2, 2017, 17:21.

Comment

I was ahead of my time ...

Comment

I guess in Trump/Kid's AmeriKa all refugees are evil, evil illegal criminals. Don't you have your own BS tread, Kid?

In reality, according to a Canadian immigration lawyer, the 57 year old grandmother who died might have been able to cross the border legally, if she hadn't been terrified of American authorities.

Mavis Otuteye's family in Ghana is reeling with news of her death in a drainage ditch as she tried to walk into Canada last week, and immigration experts say she probably could have made it legally into Canada without taking that dangerous journey.
            Last edited by Uncle Sparky; June 2, 2017, 19:03.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
              So... good riddance?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                I guess in Trump/Kid's AmeriKa all refugees are evil, evil illegal criminals. Don't you have your own BS tread, Kid?

In reality, according to a Canadian immigration lawyer, the 57 year old grandmother who died might have been able to cross the border legally, if she hadn't been terrified of American authorities.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manito...ntry-1.4143675
                I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                  Everything Kidicious says about her is making me like her more.
                  I know how much you love insane feminists. How much more would you love her if she were holding his severed genitals?
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

We didn't build a wall, we put up an ocean, beat that Trumpy.
                    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• ... please don't give him any ideas AH!

(Maybe that's his plan with the environment ... rising sea levels makes it easier to make the US into an island.)

Comment

• yes I can well see Trump having a King Canute moment, maybe that is what the Mexican wall is already

Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post

So... good riddance?
                          Well someone saying "our church considers homosexuality a sin" isn't really the person I'd like to have repatriated and I could say you're off loading your conservative quacks to us.

But maybe that would be unfair.

Comment

• Also I can't judge because I never visited the US so I don't know first hand but some things she has right and some things wrong.

There is a strong bond with family, that's a given. That's welcomed.

There IS stress in athens and big cities. This bukolic life she craves can be found in the countryside and the islands (not the very touristic ones).

The food is great and "organic", there is free accessible and quality healthcare to all.
                            There is little crime (and I'm talking about athens. There is no crime elsewhere more or less)

But if she is active on the private sector she will come across a lot of hurdles, red tape and the taxation is very steep.

And cars don't stop at pedestrian lines

Also, noone, ever, gets bored in Greece
                            (that's not a blessing)
                            Last edited by Bereta_Eder; June 3, 2017, 11:32.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                              yes I can well see Trump having a King Canute moment, maybe that is what the Mexican wall is already
                              I'm pretty sure that Trump is in no way able to have a King Canute moment.

In the recent row over injunctions and Twitter, the analogy of King Canute vainly trying to hold back the tide has constantly been used. But is it correct?

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Maybe Trump could have a King Charles I moment... or an Archduke Ferdinand moment... or an Abe Lincoln moment...
                                There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Working...
                                X