Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long will the Trump administration last?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In terms of popularity/job approval-ratings, the Trump administration surely aims for new records.
    It is at -15 (difference between Approval and Disapproval) already now and keeps falling steadily

The members of Trumps government seme to be similar liked.
    Like Pence:
    Dozens of graduates and family members silently stood and walked out Sunday as Vice President Mike Pence began his address at Notre Dame's commencement ceremony.

Or Betsy Davos:
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

However, never before has an election and president been rigged and sabotaged like this.

I've been telling people from the time it started, which was immediately, that they would be doing this to anyone, because it's not about Trump. It's about them (you).

But I do remind myself that some people make the kool aid. Some people serve the kool aid. And some people just drink the kool aid.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

History of the Deep State...

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          However, never before has an election and president been rigged and sabotaged like this. ...
          I have to agree.
          That meddling with the election at the hand of (probably russian) haackers was just a disgrace.
          Similarly the announcement of further investigations, that was done only a few days before the electin

But I do remind myself that some people make the kool aid. Some people serve the kool aid. And some people just drink the kool aid.
          Well, fortunately for you, enough people drank the Kool Aid in order to ensure that the Donalds gets elected
          And many of them have come to regret their choice, because the Kool-Aid meanwhile has turned out to be sour
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

I have to agree.
            That meddling with the election at the hand of (probably russian) haackers was just a disgrace.
            Similarly the announcement of further investigations, that was done only a few days before the electin

Well, fortunately for you, enough people drank the Kool Aid in order to ensure that the Donalds gets elected
            And many of them have come to regret their choice, because the Kool-Aid meanwhile has turned out to be sour
            You love to try to mislead people, just like fake news. You know that I posted an article from The New Yorker which reported that Comey announced that they were further investigating Clinton only out of fear that it would cause a scandal for himself and the FBI if he didn't. You are also aware that Comey said that it made him naucious to do so even though Hillary Clinton is a criminal.

Comment

You love to try to mislead people, just like fake news. You know that I posted an article from The New Yorker which reported that Comey announced that they were further investigating Clinton only out of fear that it would cause a scandal for himself and the FBI if he didn't. You are also aware that Comey said that it made him naucious to do so even though Hillary Clinton is a criminal.
              I know that why Comey did so.
              And nope, here you are the one that tries to mislead people ... the article nowhere says that Clinton is a criminal (or that Comey thinks so)
              To the contrary ... the article says that the investigation of the eMails didn't turn up anything tthat makes Comey deviate from his former assessment (hat Clinton has been very careless with the eMails, but that she actually is no criminal).
              And the article also mentions that exactly for this reason (the eMails not turning up any more evidence to criminalize Hillary and also the investigtion taking much less time than assumed (just weeks insted of months, because most eMails were duplicates of those already seen, with the investigation having been completed before swearing in the new PotUS)) Comey feels bad to have made this announcement so premature and ill informed (and having influenced the election with this announcement).

Comment

I know that why Comey did so.
                And nope, here you are the one that tries to mislead people ... the article nowhere says that Clinton is a criminal (or that Comey thinks so)
                To the contrary ... the article says that the investigation of the eMails didn't turn up anything tthat makes Comey deviate from his former assessment (hat Clinton has been very careless with the eMails, but that she actually is no criminal).
                And the article also mentions that exactly for this reason (the eMails not turning up any more evidence to criminalize Hillary and also the investigtion taking much less time than assumed (just weeks insted of months, because most eMails were duplicates of those already seen, with the investigation having been completed before swearing in the new PotUS)) Comey feels bad to have made this announcement so premature and ill informed (and having influenced the election with this announcement).
                I disagree. It's clear that Clinton is a criminal, but Comey made a political decision not to prosecute. It's very clear that Comey is not impartial. He is just pretending to be so.

But that has nothing to do with your implication that Comey rigged the election for Trump. That implication is utterly ridiculous.

Comment

I disagree. It's clear that Clinton is a criminal, but Comey made a political decision not to prosecute. It's very clear that Comey is not impartial. He is just pretending to be so.
                  Then this is your own, private, opinion and, contrary to your claims, it is not reflected in the article of the New Yorker.
                  So, if you claim, that it is part the article (as yu did) it is still spreading fake informations

But that has nothing to do with your implication that Comey rigged the election for Trump. That implication is utterly ridiculous.
                  How good for me, then, that I didn't claim that Comey rigged the election.
                  I actually claimed that it were the (probably russian) hackers who did so.
                  Comey just did his job ... one can (as I do) accuse him of making the wrong decision (i.e. to go public with the informations shor before the election),
                  but nevertheless it were the hackers who made the hack and afterwards made the eMails public
                  (and, probably, also were biased in publicising their infomations, as they didn't publicise anything from the GOP server, despite there being information tht this server also had been hacked)

Comment

Horse manure.

Comment

Horse manure.
                      Nowadays we say "Rightwing-News" instead of "Horse-Manure"

Comment

Probably some where between the one year mark and the two year mark. It will take that long to complete investigations, get the holdouts to accept his criminality went to far, and to do impeachment.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Nowadays we say "Rightwing-News" instead of "Horse-Manure"
                          Ah. Now I see why you think the one who spies on political opposition is the good one, and the one who puts his own country first is the bad one.

Comment

Flynn has pleaded the 5th... since we're talking treason, can they waterboard him?
                            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Ah. Now I see why you think the one who spies on political opposition is the good one, and the one who puts his own country first is the bad one.
                              Repeating false accusations (that Obama spied on Trump) still does spied on Tump) still don't make them more true.
                              Had certain members of the Trump Team noch communicated with russian spies, there would have been no proocols. And, Flynn invoking the 5th amendment makes his contacts with th russians even more dubious.

Your repeated attempts at deflecting (and blaming Obama) lets me btw. asssume that you (just as Trump) are absolutely not interested in an independent investigation regarding possible collusion between the Trump team and he russians ... especially not, if there is a high probability that the truth that will get revealed by this investigation sheds a bad light on Trump and/or those close to him.
                              In that case you obvously prefer an alternative reality over the real reality
                              Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 22, 2017, 16:11.

Comment

Repeating false accusations (that Obama spied on Trump) still does spied on Tump) still don't make them more true.
                                Had certain members of the Trump Team noch communicated with russian spies, there would have been no proocols. And, Flynn invoking the 5th amendment makes his contacts with th russians even more dubious.

Your repeated attempts at deflecting (and blaming Obama) lets me btw. asssume that you (just as Trump) are absolutely not interested in an independent investigation regarding possible collusion between the Trump team and he russians ... especially not, if there is a high probability that the truth that will get revealed by this investigation sheds a bad light on Trump and/or those close to him.
                                In that case you obvously prefer an alternative reality over the real reality
                                ​​​​​​Go learn what a false accusation is. Hint: it's not just stating an opinion that you think someone has committed a crime. It's saying that you saw them do it when you didn't, or claiming to be the victim of a crime when you weren't. Did you know that? Pretty sure you did. So you are a liar (even though it was a kind of stupid lie like liberals tell everyday).

Of course I don't want him to be investigated, because there is no evidence. This is Stalinist bull****.

Comment

Working...
                                X