No announcement yet.

Single Greatest Witch Hunt in American History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, sometime in the next 48 hours, Donald J. Trump is supposed to give a speech in Riyadh, to Muslim leaders from around the world, on 'Combatting Religious Extremism'...
    Seriously. Holy Sh!t!!!
    So, I don't think they'll burn him as a witch, but will they stone him?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

We know that D politicians conspire with liberal media (reported by liberal media).
      How is that different than R politicians conspire with conservative media (reported by conservative media)?

I doubt you'd get much argument here on either.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

How is that different than R politicians conspire with conservative media (reported by conservative media)?

I doubt you'd get much argument here on either.
        IDK what you're talking about. You might be just making something up, or this might actually be true in some way but misleading and you are trying to get me to disagree with you about something stupid so that you can drag me into some asinine conversation with you and whatever other jackasses join in.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

R politicians conspire ... D politicians libspire.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
            R politicians conspire ... D politicians libspire.

Comment

It will be interesting to see if the news coverage of Trump changes now.

BTW, a study found that 98% of news coverage of Trump is negative.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                It will be interesting to see if the news coverage of Trump changes now.

BTW, a study found that 98% of news coverage of Trump is negative.
                Good for you that you still have Breitbart, where 100% of he news coverage of Trump is positive, no matter wwhat he does
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

He is behaving like a tourist so far
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Remember this?
                    Last edited by grumbler; May 20, 2017, 08:16.
                    The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                    - A. Lincoln

Comment

But now this... Double standards, anyone?
                      The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                      - A. Lincoln

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Good for you that you still have Breitbart, where 100% of he news coverage of Trump is positive, no matter wwhat he does
                        I don't think that's true, although I won't bother to prove. There is much criticism of Trump on the right. But of course Trump is not the enemy of the right, the left is, and what they are doing is considered a coup. So that will dominate.

Plus, alternative news sites report news that isn't reported by mainstream. That's why Breitbart is called alternative. If CNN reported the whole story and didn't fail to report stories then Breitbart would get a lot less traffic.

Comment

Let's try that picture again...
                          Attached Files
                          - A. Lincoln

Comment

Breitbart is called alternative fake news because what it reports isn't news, it is fake news. If CNN reported all the fake news Breitbart makes up, Breitbart would be out of business, but we'd all be as misinformed as Breitbart readers.
                            - A. Lincoln

Comment

So Trump admits he's a witch? Burn him! Burn him!
                              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Trump's legacy is going to be exposing Washington corruption. Part of me wants him to be impeached for obstruction of justice. The fact is that if he obstructed anything it was injustice.

Comment

Working...
                                X