No announcement yet.

A Day Without Sharia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheists and monkeys split off from a common ancestor millions of years ago.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      Atheists and monkeys split off from a common ancestor millions of years ago.
      Yes, the DNA is very similar.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Kidiot's DNA is very similar with all terrorists that have ever lived. .
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
          Kidiot's DNA is very similar with all terrorists that have ever lived. .
          The atheist says, "we have the same DNA as terrorists so we're just like terrorists," but Christians say, "we are created in the image of God." And this means that we are qualitatively different from monkeys.

Comment

• You were the one that said

Yes, the DNA is very similar.
            SO are you saying you're not a Christian?
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Christians are the salt of the earth. ...
              Every cook knows that too much salt in a soup makes it taste bad ... also, more generally, too much salt in your food is definitely unhealthy
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The atheist says, "we have the same DNA as terrorists so we're just like terrorists," but Christians say, "we are created in the image of God." And this means that we are qualitatively different from monkeys.
                Is that the only difference you can think of? I'd say humans don't fling their poop at each other but then I remembered you exist.

Comment

The atheist says, "we have the same DNA as terrorists so we're just like terrorists," .
                  Which atheist said that? Or did you just make that up for your argument like you do everything else.?
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Every cook knows that too much salt in a soup makes it taste bad ... also, more generally, too much salt in your food is definitely unhealthy
                    Leave it to an atheist to take everything more literal than the most fundamentalist Christian.

Comment

• I'll take that for a, I just made it up.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                      X