No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidiot calling somebody an Idiot when that person is making Kidiot look even more foolish than he normally does...

Unbelievable...

But that's why we call him Kidiot
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

Did I say that it's not possible not to save all your money? No. I said, that's stupid and people don't do that. People don't save all their money you idiot.
      I thought we were talking about corporations?

Comment

• If only he would. But he'll keep tweaking the argument till he thinks he has made a single valid point. Which he won't and everyone will continue laughing at his feeble attempt.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnT View Post

I thought we were talking about corporations?
          They don't save all their money either. That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• One hand in the air if you don't really care
            Two hands in the air if you don't really care
            It's like that sometimes, I mean ridiculous
            It's like that sometimes, this Kid ridiculous.

Click image for larger version

Name:	FIG1_CASHL.png
Views:	91
Size:	25.9 KB
ID:	9353480

Comment

• This just keeps going and going ....

Comment

• I'm so appalled, Spalding ball
                Balding Donald Trump taking dollars from y'all

Comment

• Keep your day job. I don’t think a successful rap career is in your future.
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Naw, it ain't. But holy hell, if there was cash in owning Kidicious, we would be rolling in it, wouldn't we?

Comment

• Would you consider being worth a few million USD to be rolling in it? If so, then I am rolling in it. (But this being linked to my ability to own Kidicious is bit tenuous though I would claim that there is at least some relation).
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• Pretty pictures of the correlation (or lack thereof) between corporate profits and wages for the working class:
                        https://www.google.com/search?q=corp...&tbm=isch&sa=X

Comment

• This is all I have to post. You can quote me on this one so Kidiot can see it.
                          Attached Files
                          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            Pretty pictures of the correlation (or lack thereof) between corporate profits and wages for the working class:
                            https://www.google.com/search?q=corp...&tbm=isch&sa=X
                            Maybe you didn't look at it. Corporate profits lead wages. Increasing corporate profits are an excellent indicator of future wage increases.

Comment

• "Corporate profits lead wages" = when the economy is doing well, corporations line their own pockets before they think of giving anyone a raise.

Comment

Working...
                              X