No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's see, Proteus had just made the assertion that the Left holds their own accountable and we have Samantha Bee calling women the C-word. I don't see one news outlet saying that it's a fact that Samantha Bee is sexist and hates conservative women.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Snowflake
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Let's see, Proteus had just made the assertion that the Left holds their own accountable and we have Samantha Bee calling women the C-word. I don't see one news outlet saying that it's a fact that Samantha Bee is sexist and hates conservative women.
        And Samantha has apologized for it:
        https://www.vox.com/2018/5/31/174141...-trump-apology

While we're at it:
        Samantha Bee should be fired for calling Ivanka a ****, but Ted Nugent was invited to the WH after calling Hillary a ****. That sound about right @PressSec?
        https://twitter.com/mikeekimcurtis/s...20532518432769

So the conservatives who have been calling Hillary Clinton a “****” for twenty-five years are now offended that Samantha Bee said the same thing about Ivanka Trump?
        Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 31, 2018, 19:39.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Oh yeah, the fake liberal news made sure to say that she apologized. Are you saying that makes it ok, or should she be fired anyway?

Comment

• That's up to her employer you commie snowflake.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• "SJW's are bad unless they are right wing SJW's" - Kid

Comment

Oh yeah, the fake liberal news made sure to say that she apologized. Are you saying that makes it ok, or should she be fired anyway?
                Should Ted Nugent be boycotted by everyone for calling Hillary Clinton a ****?
                (instead of getting invitations to the WH)
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                  That's up to her employer you commie snowflake.
                  Please try to follow the ball. He claims that the Left holds evildoers accountable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Should Ted Nugent be boycotted by everyone for calling Hillary Clinton a ****?
                    (instead of getting invitations to the WH)
                    Rosanne was fired. Follow the ball.

Comment

• "I won't answer that question as I will look painfully stupid (again)" - Kid

Comment

• Her apology is weak too. She doesn't understand that it's demeaning to women to refer to them as their genitals. No one on the left is demanding that she give a proper apology.

Comment

Please try to follow the ball. He claims that the Left holds evildoers accountable.
                          Anyone who thinks Hillary isn't a c-nt is a *****.
                          - Roseanne on Twitter - October 9th, 2016

Looks to me like Samantha took more responsibility for her evil actions than Roseanne did. (who btw. also wasn't fired for this remark,despite not even apologizing for it)

And in contrast to Samantha, Roseanne can not claim that it was in the heat of the moment (which Samantha can, because of seeing the photo of Ivanka with her child, while her Daddys government (of which she is a part) rips families apart and separates lovinjg mothers from their little children)

Comment

• Rosanne had a job then?

Comment

• It's the usual Repug double standard.

Al Franken resigns from office over a relatively benign bad joke whereas Roy Moore the near pedophile runs for office.

Character only matters if you are a Democrat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                                It's the usual Repug double standard.

Al Franken resigns from office over a relatively benign bad joke whereas Roy Moore the near pedophile runs for office.

Character only matters if you are a Democrat.
                                Yep, if you are GOP, you may actually get elected because of your bad character.
                                See Trump, wioth his mockery of the disabled journalists, or his insults towards the muslim gold star family

His masses seemed to like and support this behavior

Comment

Working...
                                X