No announcement yet.

Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <s>Lucrezia</s> Ivanka stand in for her father <del>Rodrigo</del> Donald (called <s>Alexander VI</s> The Orange One) in <s>Rome</s> Washington while he is away on his travels

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7741731.html

While I am general against the trumpian nepotism, I have to admit that the WH may enjoy a one week period of sanity, while it is Ivanka who handles matters and not the Donald
    Last edited by Proteus_MST; May 19, 2017, 05:34.
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Maxine Waters added to the conspiracy theory today. According to her it's Putin that told Trump supporters to chant "Lock her up!"
      Why do you care what Maxine Waters says? No sensible person pays her babbling any mind. Your fixation on her indicates that you are not one of the sensible people.
      The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
      - A. Lincoln

Comment

• No sensible person
        is the operative phrase. It's on the internet and it supports his thinking so nothing else matters.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by grumbler View Post

Why do you care what Maxine Waters says? No sensible person pays her babbling any mind. Your fixation on her indicates that you are not one of the sensible people.
          She said that on CNN you moron.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• You call everything else CNN does fake news.
            Pick a lane.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• It IS fake news.

Comment

• Kid has chosen a very appropriate avatar considering Miss USA's confused mishmash of revisionism and backtracking.
                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

• It does kind of highlight his male chauvinism.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Stop hating beautiful smart black women you feminists.

Comment

• Where did I say I hated beautiful smart black women? I can appreciate the women while still thinking the picture, which represents the contest, is probably not appropriate to be used by a person who supports the equality of women. Or do you not support the equality of women?
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

She said that on CNN you moron.
                        Why are you so fixated on what she said? And why does it matter where she said it? Your ad homs just reveal how intellectually bankrupt you are, so throw them at me. Each attack on me is just a concession of defeat by you.
                        The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                        - A. Lincoln

Comment

• I thought Trump was fake news, how wrong I was
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• He's more of a fake pres
                            Blah

Comment

• Come on... Trump is about to bring peace to the middle east this week end, beginning with an address to the world's Muslim leaders... and, if that weren't enough, next week he'll present NATO leaders with their bills!
                              I'm positively moist with excitement!
                              This will be a new unpresidented level of statesmanship!
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• like the first country he visits is Saudi ARABIA?
                                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                                X