Fake News Reporting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post

Oh by all means, please do. Pro tip: Report him as "Erick" for accuracy.

Oh, but I thought the FBI was already spying on everybody, and can probably read the Interwebs, so wouldn't they already know?
    You must have manure for yer brains.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

The people reporting this "new evidence surfacing" from an "investigative source" in the killing of a man almost a year ago are: Fox, Breitbart, Washington Times, Infowars, and the like.
      The people denying the claims in this conveniently timed report are everyone in a position to know: the DC police, the FBI, and the family.

Not surprising which side of the story you seem ready to believe without question.
      Yeah, liberal fake news isn't even reporting on this. So of course you dismiss it.

Oh the New York Post is covering it!

So every source that ISN'T leftist fake news IS covering it.

The police and the FBI are dragging their feet on this. They haven't denied or confirmed that the laptop shows evidence that contains evidence that he was communicating with wiki leaks.

There's a lot of evidence about this too. But you must have drank the kool aid so...

Comment

• Don't worry ... CNN is also covering it

It took only hours for one of the biggest stories in conservative media this week, which some outlets had chosen to focus on over news that President Trump disclosed classified information to senior Russian officials, to fall apart.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Three things reported by liberal media in last year...
          1). Obama spied on Trump.
          2). Comey decided not to charge Hillary before intervieweing her.
          3) Democrats are criminally leaking to the press, abusing power.
          Three lies. None of these were reported in any press other than the fake news factories on the right.
          The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
          - A. Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
            Don't worry ... CNN is also covering it

http://money.cnn.com/2017/05/16/medi...act/index.html
            Funny when CNN blames other sources for "floating unproven theories" and they do that everyday. And people like you. JR, and grumbler take it as fact. All hacks.

Comment

• [QUOTE“I have seen and read the emails between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” the federal investigator told Fox News, ][/QUOTE]

Oh CNN, you are the enemy of the people.

Comment

Funny when CNN blames other sources for "floating unproven theories" and they do that everyday. And people like you. JR, and grumbler take it as fact. All hacks.
                Not satisfied with spinning your easily-disproven lies about what the "left wing media' are reporting, you now want to graduate to easily-disproven lies about posters here? How very kidian.
                The dogmas of the quiet past, are inadequate to the stormy present. The occasion is piled high with difficulty…we will be remembered in spite of ourselves… The fiery trial through which we pass, will light us down, in honor or dishonor, to the last generation… We shall nobly save, or meanly lose, the last best hope of earth.
                - A. Lincoln

Comment

That's pretty funny considering you took as a fact that Sean Spicer was fired. You must have really searched to find that FACT!
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Either that or one person posted it on the internet and Kid believed it. IT MUST BE DA TRUTHHHHH.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

See, here's the difference, Kid: I don't take those reports as facts. But I want them explored. Reasonable people want the truth, whatever it may be and wherever it may lead. So I try to remain open to all sides of a story. Including the (increasingly unlikely) possibility that Donald Trump is somehow the innocent victim in all this. I do, however, draw the line at "Deep State" conspiracy theories from an unhinged "performance artist" like Alex Jones.

You OTOH just want total, unquestioning agreement with your new daddy.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post

That's pretty funny considering you took as a fact that Sean Spicer was fired. You must have really searched to find that FACT!
                        I actually don't care about that, and have told your brother that you hack.

Comment

See, here's the difference, Kid: I don't take those reports as facts. But I want them explored. Reasonable people want the truth, whatever it may be and wherever it may lead. So I try to remain open to all sides of a story. Including the (increasingly unlikely) possibility that Donald Trump is somehow the innocent victim in all this. I do, however, draw the line at "Deep State" conspiracy theories from an unhinged "performance artist" like Alex Jones.

You OTOH just want total, unquestioning agreement with your new daddy.
                          Horse manure. I don't have time to keep playing around with your horse manure.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... You don't care that by believing that false news which was made up by a single site or posted by some moron and then posting it as a fact, you just prove once again that you don't have any credibility. Yeah, don't care... We will continue to laugh at you posts.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yes, because whenever you're proven wrong and called out about it, you just say you don't care.

and what the heck does
                              told your brother that you hack
                              even mean?

is that another of your feeble insults? It's getting harder to tell with your incoherent ramblings.

and you wonder why no one takes you seriously.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• You know how we think Serb is one of Putin's paid internet trolls? I think Kid is one too. It would explain so much....
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X