No announcement yet.

Kidicious is a dangerous Swedish feminist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's a good example of the problem with muslims that liberals insist are moderate...

A Maryland-based mosque held a memorial celebration Sunday for an Islamist assassin convicted of murdering a Pakistani governor for criticizing the country's blasphemy laws.

100,000 attend memorial service of man who assassinated someone for defending someone accused of blasphemy.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I don't hate muslims. This has nothing to do with that. I just don't want to have to deal with people shaming women for not wearing burkas. ...
      What about people who shame women for wearing Burqas or Hijabs?

And what abou people who shame men or women for having a non white skin colour?
      Last edited by Proteus_MST; February 20, 2017, 15:59.
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

What about people who shame women for wearing Burqas or Hijabs?
        A burka is like slave chains. Why would I oppose someone who tells people not to wear them?
        And what abou people who shame men or women for having a non white skin colour?
        Well considering that if they do that in the US they might get beat up and end up in the hospital, I'm not that worried about them.

Comment

I don't recall saying that I support lynching black people.
          Yeah, (un)fortunately the thread where you and Slowwhand were lynching butt buddies was eaten by the server move. I note that you don't deny calling for the execution of a federal judge, though (or do you now support the execution of all of the judges who opposed Dear Leader? I.e. should "a federal judge" now be "several federal judges"?)
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post

Yeah, (un)fortunately the thread where you and Slowwhand were lynching butt buddies was eaten by the server move. I note that you don't deny calling for the execution of a federal judge, though (or do you now support the execution of all of the judges who opposed Dear Leader? I.e. should "a federal judge" now be "several federal judges"?)
            I also can't find the thread in which you said that you have great respect for Joseph Stalin.

I didn't call for anyone's e execution. You asked me if a particular judge should be lynched. I said that if the security of the nation were at stake that it might be proper for the Commander of relevant US army to organize a firing squad.
            ​​

Comment

You called the judge a traitor and said that he should be executed by a firing squad. Then you **** your pants when I said that what you posted might be construed as making a threat against a federal judge.

Comment

Kidicious has nevar been defeated in a debate in his entire history on this website.

This thrade is proof as to why. Absolute genius.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

From what I can tell most of those groups likely have 15-20 members, and they basically just sit around and say things people don't like. Guess what, if you don't like it, don't listen.
                  Which is why (as of 2015) they'd killed twice as many Americans as Muslim extremists had. I guess those tiny groups must be SUPER efficient.
                  Since 9/11, white, right-wing terrorists have killed almost twice as many Americans in the U.S. than radical Islamists have, a study says

Comment

A burka is like slave chains. Why would I oppose someone who tells people not to wear them?
                    Because tht woudl be the same kind of tolerance that you demand for racists ... and for Ivanka Trump
                    Especially considering that (espcially in the USA) not every person who wears a burka wears it because she is by other people forced to wear it (but rather often it is done because they want to show their own cultural identity).

But as you talk about clothes as slave chains ... what about people who shame women in nuns clothes?

Well considering that if they do that in the US they might get beat up and end up in the hospital, I'm not that worried about them.
                    Seems like in the USA it often is rather the other way round ... i.e. non white people becoming victims of beatings or killings

So, may I interpret your answer as "No", you are not opposed to people shaming non white peoples because of their skin colour?
                    Last edited by Proteus_MST; February 20, 2017, 18:22.
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

You guys are brave, taking on the Mighty Kidicious!

I will be interested to see what tactics he uses to PWN your asses (and to take notes so I can learn.)
                      Order of the Fly
                      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

He'll probably call us all turds again

Comment

#NotAMuslimBan right Kid?

Juhel Miah from south Wales was removed from plane in Reykjavik despite suspension of president’s travel ban

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

Because tht woudl be the same kind of tolerance that you demand for racists ... and for Ivanka Trump
                            Especially considering that (espcially in the USA) not every person who wears a burka wears it because she is by other people forced to wear it (but rather often it is done because they want to show their own cultural identity).
                            It's like the Confederate flag. People say it is for cultural identity, but I may not want those kind of people migrating to America. They may not be that much of a problem, but then they might.
                            But as you talk about clothes as slave chains ... what about people who shame women in nuns clothes?
                            Not the same thing, and this is what defenders of Islam always do, attack Christians and Jews to defend Islam. Women are not forced to be nuns. (now I'm sure you will google some kind of thing were 400 years ago some women were forced to be nuns)

Seems like in the USA it often is rather the other way round ... i.e. non white people becoming victims of beatings or killings
                            You are believing propaganda.
                            So, may I interpret your answer as "No", you are not opposed to people shaming non white peoples because of their skin colour?
                            You have no reason to do that. You asked me if such people should be allowed to immigrate to the US.

Comment

Kentonio, that says that only 48 people have been killed by white nationalists since 2001. When you include 9-11 Muslim terrorists have killed over 3,000 people. Please keep posting articles from TIME. It makes it much easier to PWN you.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                                You called the judge a traitor and said that he should be executed by a firing squad. Then you **** your pants when I said that what you posted might be construed as making a threat against a federal judge.
                                Go learn the socially acceptable way to execute traitors.

Comment

Working...
                                X