Kidicious is a dangerous Swedish feminist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kidicious is a dangerous Swedish feminist

I see that Sweden now has a "feminist government".

I also see Kidicious defending Ivanka.

Coincidence?

No, this a conspiracy.

<<<< feminist brainwashing smiley
    Blah

Comment

Hey... maybe Kid tried to stop that terrible terrorist attack in Sweden that Trump was talking about yesterday at a rally in Florida.
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Why would terrorists attack Sweden?
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Ask Trump ... he was the one who gave us the info that they did so on friday, so maybe he also knows why (and where in sweden and how many victims there are)
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Apparently he was referring to a TV report about how Sweden has a lot of refugees, and so he must have naturally assumed that they've had a lot of terrorist attacks
            <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Trump's hair is a terrorist attack on the whole concept of "blonde" ... and Sweden has a lot of blondes.

Comment

Apparently he likes Tucker Carlson but got confused about a segment.

Comment

Trump is perpetually confused.
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

What happened in Sweden? White supremacist attacks against Muslim refugees. Is Trump promising to protect people from white supremacist attacks (which are generally ignored in the media and social media)?

The world reacted with confusion after Donald Trump cited a Swedish terrorist attack during a campaign-style rally in Florida that appeared never to have happened. 
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                      What happened in Sweden? White supremacist attacks against Muslim refugees. Is Trump promising to protect people from white supremacist attacks (which are generally ignored in the media and social media)?
                      We don't have many white supremacists, except the one that got punched in the face, so the media has to lie about republicans so they can report terrorism by white supremacists.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

We don't have many white supremacists, except the one that got punched in the face, so the media has to lie about republicans so they can report terrorism by white supremacists.
                        Breitbart News is known for his assocition with the alt right
                        https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breitb...ions_of_racism

The news network where Steve Bannon comes from ... you know, the guy who now sits on top of your governments national security council
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Breitbart is the only news source that doesn't lie about republicans so that they can report terrorism by white supremacists.

Comment

t
                            Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                            He was talking about the police and media covering up rape. I don't know if the white supremacists have anything to do with that or even if they are white supremacists. Everyone who is against immigration is called a white supremacist now.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

We don't have many white supremacists
                              You ****ing moron.

Appears at fighting-hate/extremist-files/groups

Comment

Working...
                              X