Ivanka is a "dangerous fake feminist"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivanka is a "dangerous fake feminist"

Because she loves her daddy and let's her husband wear pants.

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

How could a real feminist love mr. *****-grabber?

Comment

Would it be because they just believe in equality?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
        Would it be because they just believe in equality?
        There is no equality in ***** grabbbing

I am sure that, if Hillary or Ivanka would have made a statement regarding penis/balls grabbing random men, this would have started a ****storm far greater than that for Trumps ***** grabbing statement
        Last edited by Proteus_MST; February 14, 2017, 04:49.
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post

There is no equality in ***** grabbbing
          The implication is being made that she must hate her father because he said something twelve years ago in private and the media used it to try to destroy his character. He has apologized publicly for this, yet he continues to be demonized over it. Do you call liberal women misandrists because they say something you don't like? What inequality are you talking about? Trust me, liberal women say horrible things all the time, and nobody expects their own children to hate them.
          I am sure that, if Hillary or Ivanka would have made a statement regarding penis/balls grabbing random men, this would have started a ****storm far greater than that for Trumps ***** grabbing statement
          That's absurd. Maybe you have completely lost touch with reality.

Comment

The implication is being made that she must hate her father because he said something twelve years ago in private and the media used it to try to destroy his character. He has apologized publicly for this, yet he continues to be demonized over it. Do you call liberal women misandrists because they say something you don't like? What inequality are you talking about? Trust me, liberal women say horrible things all the time, and nobody expects their own children to hate them.

That's absurd. Maybe you have completely lost touch with reality.
            Or maybe your hate of feminism lets you imagine things that are untrue.
            Even today it is still the case that people look more at the behavior of women (i.e. what clothes they wear (if i shows too much skin, they are sluttty), how feithful they are (if they are unfaithful they are whores) and how oopen they are with thir sexuality (if they are too open, they are whorres/sluts)) than at the behavior of men (if he is open about his sexuality he is manly ... same, if he is unfaithful)
            (that doesn't say that there are no cases where it is the contrary, however ... if a man gets falsely accused of rape, he will have a very hard time to disprove those accusations (we had a justice scandal about such a thing a few years ago about a teacher named Horst Arnold .. likewise aa man who becomes victim of domestic violence at the handof his wife (yes, these cases exist) will also have a hard time proving it)

But nevertheless, women still have more to fight with getting put into drawers of the role model of the 1960s and beefore ... and with getting paid less than their male counterparts for the same work. (If I read this correctly this is the sole accusation in the article ... i.e. that Ivanka due to the wealth of her family is diconnected from the fights the normal women (not born with golden spoons in their mouths) have to fight regarding gender equality ... and therefore actually doesn't grasp the problem that "normal women" face in their lives)
            Not to forget that it is still much more women thn men who are in danger or getting raped or become victims of domestic violence (with rape nowadays becoming even more of a danger due to the emergence of Date rape drugs)

As for Donald:
            Well, the fact stands that he said it, at a moment when he thoughtt the cameras were off. And it tells a lot about his character
            Last edited by Proteus_MST; February 14, 2017, 07:29.
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

My problem is really with feminists like the one who wrote this and those who have attacked her character and boycotted her because she loves her father. I believe in equality. Unfortunately people like you insist that I don't because I criticize bigoted, hateful feminists. And you are the bigot for doing so. Your words are worse than those of President Trump's.

And no, people do not judge women more harshly. That is a ridiculous lie. No matter how many times you tell it it is still a lie. .... Unless of course you mean conservative women like Ivanka who are judge equally harshly as conservative men, if not worse.

You hypocrite.
              ​​

​​​​​

Comment

In the girls opportunity there re muslim countries (for example Algeria) that rank higher than the US:

The US came 32nd in the index due to its low representation of women in parliament, high teenage pregnancy rates and and its record on maternal deaths.
                https://www.theguardian.com/global-d...ay-of-the-girl

Sounds to me like religious conservative circles are to blame ... teenage pregnancy is the result of abstinence education (instead of sex ed with introduction into contraceptives) and maternal deaths being the result of your health insurance system, with a large percentage of uninsured people who only get those treatment they are afford to pay (nsteead of the best treatment osible, paid for by their health nsurance)

Here a few other issues:
                The United States is falling behind other Western countries in the percentage of women engaged in the workforce.[8] Researchers from the Institute for Women's Policy Research at the University of California Hastings College of Law argue that this growing gap is due to a lack of governmental, business and societal support for working women. ...
                The United States is also the only industrialized nation that does not have a paid parental leave policy mandated by law, and is one of only four countries world-wide that does not; in addition, fully paid maternity leave is only offered by around 16 percent of employers in the United States.
                Interesting that only a minority of jobs in the USA offer paid parental leave

Research conducted at Lycoming College has found the enjoyment of sexist humor to be strongly correlated with sexual aggression towards women among male college students.[41] In addition, studies have shown that exposure to sexist humor, particularly humor related to sexual assault, can increase male aggression and their tendency to discriminate against women
                Why do I have to think of Trump there?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender..._United_States

As for double standards cncerning judging men and women, see here:

Comment

Please don't waste my time like liberals always try to do. Trump MAY discriminate against women, so what? So does Hillary Clinton BTW. She paid her female staff members less than the men.

This has nothing to do with you defending someone who insists that women who have parents who make sexist jokes should hate their parents.

Comment

This has nothing to do with you defending someone who insists that women who have parents who make sexist jokes should hate their parents.
                    The article doesn't seem to insist on this ...
                    if I see this correctly Trumps ***** grab boast doesn't seem to be mentioned in the article in your OP at all.

What is mentioned, however is, that Trump has repeatedly boasted that he refuses to do any child care work at all

Comment

The article doesn't seem to insist on this ...
                      if I see this correctly Trumps ***** grab boast doesn't seem to be mentioned in the article in your OP at all.

What is mentioned, however is, that Trump has repeatedly boasted that he refuses to do any child care work at all
                      I don't care if he refuses that. Why don't you mind your own business? That is between he and his wife. It's also Ivanka's own business if she wants to do child care.

Comment

I don't care if he refuses that. Why don't you mind your own business? That is between he and his wife. It's also Ivanka's own business if she wants to do child care.
                        I for my part don't care too much ... after all I am living in a country where we are (like most european countries) better at gender equality and higher rated in the girls oppotunity index than the USA.

But it surely tells something about your POTUS, when said person boasts about sexual assaults and macho behavior.
                        (and it is elling that he refuses to do any childcare work ... so with other words even if Melania would say that she has to attend an important business meeting and ask Donald if he could take care of little Barron, Trump would say "No" out of principle).

I wouldn't expect any competence from such a person, when it comes to reducing gender inequality in he united states

Comment

The article says she is not a feminist (feminism doesn't mean equal rights evidently. Of course everyone with brains already knew this.) It says she supports male power. And that means what to you?

Comment

I for my part don't care too much ... after all I am living in a country where we are (like most european countries) better at gender equality and higher rated in the girls oppotunity index than the USA.

But it surely tells something about your POTUS, when said person boasts about sexual assaults and macho behavior.
                            (and it is elling that he refuses to do any childcare work ... so with other words even if Melania would say that she has to attend an important business meeting and ask Donald if he could take care of little Barron, Trump would say "No" out of principle).

I wouldn't expect any competence from such a person, when it comes to reducing gender inequality in he united states
                            If you don't care then why do you care? For the sake of cookies, are you for real? If Melania wants to do all the child care don't bother them. You are an incredibly judgemental person towards other people who think different. You are an arrogant German too. To top it off you are an authoritarian who tries to force others to conform to the way you do.

Comment

... If Melania wants to do all the child care don't bother them. ...
                              It doesn't say that Melania wants to do all the work. It says that Trump refuses to do any childcare work.
                              That is equal to Melania not wanting to do all the childcare work, but when she asks Donald to take part in it he always says "No"

It also says that Donald "boasts" about always refusing to do chhildcare work ... with other words, Trumps seems to think refusing to do childcare work is something he can be proud of (just like ***** grabbing)

Comment

Working...
                              X