No announcement yet.

Farwell Obama: The Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

False dilemma. He has Melania pee on him, but pays hookers to do it too because he can't resist cheating. He's too strong and virile a man to be satisfied with only one woman's bodily fluids.
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      It doesn't work like that. They aren't our enemies until they become communist.
      so...we like 'em corrupt but we get mad when our corrupt friends lose power?

Comment

You're just mad because people don't want meth to be legal.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post

I noticed that too, but for him that's the least of his mistakes so I just basically ignored it.
          Rediculous rah, also ran.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

ran knows that I hide my mental illness from my doctor so I can buy guns

Comment

One of these days there's going to be a mass shooting in Oklahoma

Comment

You're just mad because people don't want meth to be legal.
                eh, I haven't used speed since the 80s and I'm long past any need for it

but yes, I do want these drugs legal and an end to the drug war

I dont have the moral authority or 'right' to decide what everyone ingests, seems awfully presumptuous and arrogant to suggest otherwise

What I dont get is how so many people who claim to be free can support giving Congress or any politician the power to decide what can or cant be consumed - the Constitution sure didn't. I dont like the fact I need a doctor's permission for certain drugs, I sure as hell dont want a politician deciding my fate with all their conflicts of interest (bribes, etc). Frankly I dont understand how anyone claiming to be conservative can support the drug war, but I dont get these Christians who turned a pacifist into General Patton either.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post

eh, I haven't used speed since the 80s and I'm long past any need for it

but yes, I do want these drugs legal and an end to the drug war

I dont have the moral authority or 'right' to decide what everyone ingests, seems awfully presumptuous and arrogant to suggest otherwise

What I dont get is how so many people who claim to be free can support giving Congress or any politician the power to decide what can or cant be consumed - the Constitution sure didn't. I dont like the fact I need a doctor's permission for certain drugs, I sure as hell dont want a politician deciding my fate with all their conflicts of interest (bribes, etc). Frankly I dont understand how anyone claiming to be conservative can support the drug war, but I dont get these Christians who turned a pacifist into General Patton either.
                  The only moral authority is God. That said, we have to try to do what is right, and making meth legal just doesn't seem right. Either is being allies with corrupt governments, but that's the way the world is. If they don't mess with us we don't mess with them.

Comment

God has the knowledge of good and evil, so do we... Aint no human ever lived with a track record of atrocities that can match god, course none of us have the power. But that was a nice segue from the right thing to pragmatism. Why doesn't your "if they dont mess with us" standard apply to meth users?

Somebody uses meth... and you think the right thing is to threaten people with violence to take their money to hire people with guns to abduct and cage the meth user. Does that about sum up your morality? The meth user didn't bother me, you're the one making us pay for your morality. How dare you accuse the meth user! They are your victim and you've coerced our participation in your crime.

Comment

God has the knowledge of good and evil, so do we... Aint no human ever lived with a track record of atrocities that can match god, course none of us have the power. But that was a nice segue from the right thing to pragmatism. Why doesn't your "if they dont mess with us" standard apply to meth users?

Somebody uses meth... and you think the right thing is to threaten people with violence to take their money to hire people with guns to abduct and cage the meth user. Does that about sum up your morality? The meth user didn't bother me, you're the one making us pay for your morality. How dare you accuse the meth user! They are your victim and you've coerced our participation in your crime.
                      It doesn't make any sense to say that God commits atrocities because you don't have the knowledge of good and evil. Only God knows all. Only God knows if it is better for meth to be legal or illegal. You and I don't know, because we don't have the knowledge of good and evil. We can only do the best we can and ask God for mercy and forgiveness. And he has mercy and forgiveness for all who humble themselves and ask for it.

Comment

Could God create something more powerful than himself?

Comment

It doesn't make any sense to say that God commits atrocities because you don't have the knowledge of good and evil. Only God knows all. Only God knows if it is better for meth to be legal or illegal. You and I don't know, because we don't have the knowledge of good and evil. We can only do the best we can and ask God for mercy and forgiveness. And he has mercy and forgiveness for all who humble themselves and ask for it.
                          If murder is wrong, it doesn't become right when god is the murderer... But I dont get the impression god is all powerful or all knowing, he didn't know where Adam and Eve were hiding or why. God made meth, not the law prohibiting it. I do know its better for me if you stop taking my money to pay for your war against meth users. Drug wars make me and my loved ones less safe.

Comment

If murder is wrong, it doesn't become right when god is the murderer... But I dont get the impression god is all powerful or all knowing, he didn't know where Adam and Eve were hiding or why. God made meth, not the law prohibiting it. I do know its better for me if you stop taking my money to pay for your war against meth users. Drug wars make me and my loved ones less safe.
                            No you don't know that it's better for meth to be legal or for you to pay for a drug war or not. You don't know how powerful God is or how much he knows. You don't know if he knew where Adam and Eve were at and you don't know if it's murder or not when God does it.

Comment

The only moral authority is God. That said, we have to try to do what is right, and making meth legal just doesn't seem right. Either is being allies with corrupt governments, but that's the way the world is. If they don't mess with us we don't mess with them.
                              So basically 'right' is whatever you happen to feel like it being at any given time?

Comment

He gets his morals from a book that he hasn't actually read
                                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Working...
                                X