No announcement yet.

The last ten days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They wanted him gone and he was leaving ... so you could say they were supporting him in that regard.

Comment

• True
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Here a video that highlights the most striking differences between Trump and Obama so far, as well as their similarities

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• KellyAnne Conway is the only person in he oval office who behaves correctly in this situation

Comment

• Dems went full ****** last night, wearing white to show how oppressive republicans are to women.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• that's cool

Comment

• I guess pink isn't horrible enough.

Comment

• I didn't realize wearing white or pink was horrible

Comment

• What do you expect from someone that still uses the word "******"
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
                      What do you expect from someone that still uses the word "******"
                      It's actually true that only people who call you ****** don't wear white blazers.

Comment

Working...
                      X