No announcement yet.

The last ten days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If anybody believes that everybody s unhappy with Trumps Muslim Ban ... that is no true.
    Actualy Al Quaeda, ISIS and other terrorist groups are quite happy wiith it.

Reason:
    This makes it easier for those groups to spread the propaganda that the USA are waging war with Islam

Trump ... making terrorist groups happy since 2017

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7552856.html
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• On a sidenote:
      Miniatur Wunderland, an exhibition that features the worlds largest model railway, has already complied with Trumps wishes and has walled off the part of its compound that is dedicated to the USA

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Kidicious, do you actually think Trump is a good president or are you just being a contrarian?

Comment

• ZEE
          ZEE commented
          Editing a comment
          I think he is the best president of our lifetimes lol.

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        I hope he wasn't doing what it looks like he was doing in front of the memorial wall ...
        Hopefully he never speaks at a 9/11 or Holocaust memorial.
        Don't worry... if he does, he won't mention the Jews ...
        The White House has defended its decision to purposefully leave jews out of its Holocaust Remembrance Day statement
        There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

He referred to himself 75times in 51minutes.
          http://www.theamericanmirror.com/oba...rewell-speech/
          :facepalm:

A speech in front of a wall dedicated to those who gave their lives for their country should not be about the President's dick hand crowd size, personal squabbles, and other such trivialities.

Comment

:facepalm:

A speech in front of a wall dedicated to those who gave their lives for their country should not be about the President's <s>dick</s> <s>hand</s> crowd size, personal squabbles, and other such trivialities.
            Did you think my comment about Obama had something to do with that?

And the media/left should never have made a big deal about the crowd size in the first place. That's why they have lost the respect of the people.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Your comment about Obama was an attempt to equate what Trump did in front of the CIA Wall to what Obama did in his farewell address. They are not the same thing at all ... whether viewed in or out of context.

Trump made a big deal about the crowd size, lying about how many people were there. Of course the media (and any intelligent person with eyes) is going to notice he's lying and point it out. Trump and his administration forced it to be a big deal by continually refusing to accept the obvious reality that his crowd was smaller than Obama's or the Women's March.

Comment

• The only people who would "lose respect" for the media for pointing out Trump's lie about crowd size are those who already blindly follow Trump. They can't "lose respect" for the media because they have no respect for the media already.

Comment

Your comment about Obama was an attempt to equate what Trump did in front of the CIA Wall to what Obama did in his farewell address. They are not the same thing at all ... whether viewed in or out of context.

Trump made a big deal about the crowd size, lying about how many people were there. Of course the media (and any intelligent person with eyes) is going to notice he's lying and point it out. Trump and his administration forced it to be a big deal by continually refusing to accept the obvious reality that his crowd was smaller than Obama's or the Women's March.
                  This all seems reasonable in a liberals head only, like a lot of stuff. You try to make something out of nothing. Truck loads of this horse**** is delivered to the Internets everyday, and the media delivers it's share. It's the tragedy of the information age.

Comment

• When the President lies about a verifiable fact, a rather meaningless one at that, and then can't admit to reality ... it's a very big thing. It shows he is not able to accept factual evidence. How can he make important decisions when he isn't grounded in reality?

Comment

When the President lies about a verifiable fact, a rather meaningless one at that, and then can't admit to reality ... it's a very big thing. It shows he is not able to accept factual evidence. How can he make important decisions when he isn't grounded in reality?
                      Obama lied about verifiable facts and not about trivial matters. This isn't a damn thing. It says more about you than it does Trump.

Comment

• It says I have eyes and can use them to see.

You always try to pretend if Obama did something that makes it ok for Trump to do... (ignoring your false equivalencies). So do you think it was ok for Obama to lie?

Comment

It says I have eyes and can use them to see.

You always try to pretend if Obama did something that makes it ok for Trump to do... (ignoring your false equivalencies). So do you think it was ok for Obama to lie?
                          Obama lied about Obama care so that people would not oppose it. That is actually insidious, and he should have been impeached for that. Yesterday he said that Trump is a tyrant for firing someone who refused to do her job, which is just a stupid lie. But it shows that he doesn't give a damn about America. What does CNN have to say about that?

So no, it does not show that you have eyes.

Comment

• What are you gonna do about the planes?

Comment

When the President lies about a verifiable fact, a rather meaningless one at that, and then can't admit to reality ... it's a very big thing. It shows he is not able to accept factual evidence. How can he make important decisions when he isn't grounded in reality?
                              Is it a lie to present alternative facts which have no basis in reality?

I mean this would paint all insane people as "liars".

Comment

Working...
                              X