No announcement yet.

The last ten days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear is not the way I choose to live. From imaginary threats of terrorists or liberals.
    Saying we have no use for Muslim immigrants is no different from saying we have no use for ANY immigrants. We all know that's wrong. Almost everyone here is descendant from immigrants. I assume you are also.

It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Trumps aides call the ´ban on entry for muslims a "massive success"

That brings up the question hat metrics they use for determining "success".
      Obviously they cannot use the metric "prevented entry of terrorists into the country" or "lowered the number of terrorist attacks by x % per time unit".
      Unless of course, Trumps aides are so islamophobic or dumb, that they equate every muslim with a terrorist.
      Is it possible that they are so dumb?
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Based on the standard set by some here, I would say yes.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Finally, we have plenty of immigrants right now in America. We literally have no need for Muslim refugees at all. They do not benefit our country even a little bit.
          Still posting your bigoted crap I see... Only a bigot like you would say that Muslims don't provide even a little bit of benefit to the US vs other immigrants.
          Try posting your hate elsewhere... because if you keep posting it here, you will be taking yet another vacation for spewing hate.
          Keep on Civin'
          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
            Trumps aides call the ´ban on entry for muslims a "massive success"

That brings up the question hat metrics they use for determining "success".
            Obviously they cannot use the metric "prevented entry of terrorists into the country" or "lowered the number of terrorist attacks by x % per time unit".
            Unless of course, Trumps aides are so islamophobic or dumb, that they equate every muslim with a terrorist.
            Is it possible that they are so dumb?
            There haven't been any terrorist attacks since Trump declared the muslim ban. Checkmate, liberals.

Comment

• There have also been no American children eaten by tigers since Trump was sworn in, so obviously this last week has been a tremendous success...
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• Trump has kept us safe from extraterrestrials, killer cockroaches, and giant tentacle monsters

Comment

• I just realized my new pic reminds me of Buddy Hackett...
                  There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• That's a great shot, I must admit.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I hope he wasn't doing what it looks like he was doing in front of the memorial wall ... although most of his speech was cringe-worthy self-aggrandisement.

Hopefully he never speaks at a 9/11 or Holocaust memorial.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                        I hope he wasn't doing what it looks like he was doing in front of the memorial wall ... although most of his speech was cringe-worthy self-aggrandisement.

Hopefully he never speaks at a 9/11 or Holocaust memorial.
                        Of course Obama would never talk like that.

Too easy
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• No, Obama doesn't talk like that. Comparing them is ridiculous. And it has nothing to do with politics. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan didn't talk like that .. Trump is obviously very different in this regard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
                            No, Obama doesn't talk like that. Comparing them is ridiculous. And it has nothing to do with politics. Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan didn't talk like that .. Trump is obviously very different in this regard.
                            He referred to himself 75times in 51minutes.
                            President Obama’s final speech to Americans wouldn’t have been complete if he hadn’t talking about himself dozens of times. The outgoing commander-in-chief focused on himself 75 times to be exact during the 51-minute farewell address. Speaking to supporters in Chicago, Obama cast his remarks not to much on what the American people accomplished during his […]

I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post

He referred to himself 75times in 51minutes.
                              President Obama’s final speech to Americans wouldn’t have been complete if he hadn’t talking about himself dozens of times. The outgoing commander-in-chief focused on himself 75 times to be exact during the 51-minute farewell address. Speaking to supporters in Chicago, Obama cast his remarks not to much on what the American people accomplished during his […]
                              It's quite remarkable that this following paragraph apparently counts as talking about himself 7 times..

Whether we’ve seen eye-to-eye or rarely agreed at all, my conversations with you, the American people – in living rooms and schools; at farms and on factory floors; at diners and on distant outposts – are what have kept me honest, kept me inspired, and kept me going. Every day, I learned from you. You made me a better President, and you made me a better man
                              You really are becoming a parody of a right wing moron Kid. President leaving office thanks the American people for making him a wiser, better person, and you and your idiot media sources attack him for talking about himself. It'd be funny if it wasn't so incredibly tragic how far down the crazy tree you've fallen.

Comment

• becoming a parody

That ship sailed a Long long time ago.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X