No announcement yet.

Amazon Prime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had it for ~ 3 years now, wish they had more on the TV/movie/video side, but my main is the free 2 day shipping. I do order a lot of stuff from them though I just counted 31 items since June 15th, so ~ 60 items a year. I used to try to time it until I had enough for free, but free and free two day are two different things.

I did enjoy Mr Robot though.
    I need to check "The Man in the Castle."
    I also have Netflix. I also have a firestick.
    We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I used to try to time it until I had enough for free, but free and free two day are two different things.
      Exactly. But I've only had 15-20 all year. So it's in that gray area. But I'm digging the free two day.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

On a side note, my wife keeps unwittingly signing up to Prime from Amazon.com, Amazon.ca and Amazon.fr, in addition to the Amazon.co.uk subscription that we actually use for streaming (and get the credits back for music downloads by not using quick delivery). She buys things from them and must leave something ticked for "free trials" and then I have to cancel them and get them refunded.
        One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

I should mention btw., that season 2 of "The man in the high castle" is available on Prime now
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Good to know - I think I had a mail recently from Amazon offering another 30day test for Prime... need to check whether it's still valid.
            Blah

Comment

Working...
            X