shots fired in US anarchy protests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    Oh I see, your article is about Portland, the shooting I was reading about was in Seattle. We have so many shootings in the US it's hard to keep track of which is which ...
    Free guns and free shootings for free people
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Schießpistolen macht Sie frei!!
      There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        Free guns and free shootings for free people
        When an angry mob is blocking the highway this is literally true.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          Treatment:
          The only known effective treatment is exposure therapy. The patient must be repeatedly exposed to reality, and should wear a Make America Great Again hat as long as they are able to tolerate it. Each exposure should increase in length, after a week the patient should be encouraged to be seen in public wearing the #MAGA hat. Coach the patient to refer to Donald Trump as President-Elect Trump.
          Stalin would have sent them to shovel canals, or something. Or build road in the tundra (Salekhard–Igarka Railway is always a good choice).

Russian proverb says that "Labour made a transition from an Ape to a Man". Work will make them great american humans again

Making them wearing hats is for pussies. Don't be like them, send them to do something productive. You have Alaska, and it needs some extra roads.
          Knowledge is Power

Comment

Ah, good ol' Stalin. Bring back the good old days

Comment

Would, shall we say, building a wall along the southern border be Stalinesque for you?
              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Depends whether the guys building it get paid and/or die in scores.
                Blah

Comment

Mexico is going to pay for it so talk to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                    Stalin would have sent them to shovel canals, or something. Or build road in the tundra (Salekhard–Igarka Railway is always a good choice).

Russian proverb says that "Labour made a transition from an Ape to a Man". Work will make them great american humans again

Making them wearing hats is for pussies. Don't be like them, send them to do something productive. You have Alaska, and it needs some extra roads.
                    The president-elect's strategy seems to be to ignore the riots and blame the media for inciting them. I really like his campaign manager. She's very smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky View Post
                      Would, shall we say, building a wall along the southern border be Stalinesque for you?
                      No, too focussed on non-citizens.

Comment

The president-elect's strategy seems to be to ignore the riots and blame the media for inciting them. I really like his campaign manager. She's very smart.
                        Of course, it's Obama's problem, not Trump's. The best strategy for Trump is stand aside to make a democrat to deal with other democrats.
                        Knowledge is Power

Comment

Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
                          Of course, it's Obama's problem, not Trump's. The best strategy for Trump is stand aside to make a democrat to deal with other democrats.
                          I think it would be good to continue this strategy after he becomes president. Not our problem.

Comment

I think it would be good to continue this strategy after he becomes president. Not our problem.
                            Another funny thing is that democrats themselves passed some new bills against protesters, for example:
                            Only days after clearing Congress, US President Barack Obama signed his name to H.R. 347 on Thursday, officially making it a federal offense to cause a disturbance at certain political events — essentially criminalizing protest in the States.
                            Knowledge is Power

Comment

Working...
                            X