No announcement yet.

Undecated and ignorant

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Pro-Brexit Campaigners even worked with outright misinformation.

For example they took the money that GB hypothetically would pay every month for the EU (disregarding that due to Thatchers negotiating talents in the 80s the UK never has to pay the full money and also disregarding any influx from the EU to the UK) and then made it appear as if, in case of a Brexit the whole (hypoothetical) money would/could be used for the restoration of the ailing british healthcare system.

They also cited long abandoned EU laws as examples for the madness of european bureaucracy (making it appear as if those laws were still in power)

With other words (and in combination with what Main_Brain already posted), the Pro-Brexit campaign was primarily aimed at deceiving the gullible
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Yup. Also worth mentioning the NHS wasn't actually ailing until the Tories came into power and stripped its funding.

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
        so the 'uneducated' accusation seems to have some merit.
        The great genius George "Shrub" Bush posed the great question:

"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

Perhaps the answer is no.

Anyway here are some more stupid quotes from George:

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Working...
          X