German government trying to force children to go to mosque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did any of those blinded cry ?
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
      I think there's a (sort of) fair point here. Note, however, that you Kid have a very skewed view of Islam, fed by right wing reactionary propaganda.

I have no love for Christianity, but most Christians I know are perfectly nice people. The same applies to Muslims. I'm happy for my children to be exposed to both, and to talk to them about the respective beliefs, which, to my mind, are strikingly similar. (I.e., kinda stupid). As has been argued by many in this thread, denying children exposure to other people's beliefs is pretty much handicapping them from making informed choices and understanding people in the world at large.

It's too bad Kid, that you've never taken opportunity to discuss Islam with an everyday, moderate Muslim. I know that's an assumption by me, but I think it's probably true, based on your weird hatred of the religion, given it's actually pretty similar to Christianity.
      You're an admitted liar. The day before the Belgium terror attack you said that there wouldn't be any more terrorist attacks. Afterword I asked you about it. You said that you intentionally lied. Then you basically justified yourself by trying to make me look like a racist.

Now what lies are you talking about that I believe, or was that an intentional lie?

Other than that this thread is nothing but ****posts.
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• Other than that this thread is nothing but ****posts.
        Considering over a third of the posts are either your's or GCs, I'd have to agree.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
        X