German government trying to force children to go to mosque

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
    Why do you think you have a right to brainwash a child? A child isn't your property for you to do with as you please, at some point they get to leave the home and then have to actually live in the real world and affect other peoples lives. Oh and it's pretty telling if your beliefs are so fragile and weak that exposure to reality would shatter them.

As for Islam being promoted, why on earth would the Germans care about promoting Islam?
    I can teach my child anything that I feel fit. That's my God given right. If you don't like it you can suck a lemon. If you try to tell my child that what I'm teaching him is wrong I have the right to tell you not to talk to my child. Again, if you don't like it I have your lemon right here sucker!
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      Are you under the impression that I'm Catholic?

I can guarantee you that Muslim children are not being forced to go to a Catholic Church, anywhere.
      Ok... change it to Christian then...
      You are a bigot, pure and simple.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I can teach my child anything that I feel fit. That's my God given right.
        No it isn't, you don't have any god given rights, only those granted to you by the state.

If you don't like it you can suck a lemon. If you try to tell my child that what I'm teaching him is wrong I have the right to tell you not to talk to my child. Again, if you don't like it I have your lemon right here sucker!
        You can say whatever you want, eventually the poor kid will get to leave home and discover the truth for themselves. It's just sad that you feel its more important to hide things from them. Is an afternoon visiting a mosque suddenly going to make your kid convert to Islam? Is your Christian faith that weak?

Comment

I always thought school was meant to teach kids. Not hide the real world from them.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
            Ok... change it to Christian then...
            You are a bigot, pure and simple.
            Um no. If a Muslim doesn't want their child at my church I don't call them a bigot.

... but that's just me.

Comment

Yeah... that's you alright.
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming View Post
                I always thought school was meant to teach kids. Not hide the real world from them.
                They can teach facts about religions. They don't have to go to a mosque for that. There are obviously muslims at the mosque promoting their religion.

Comment

They can teach facts about religions. They don't have to go to a mosque for that. There are obviously muslims at the mosque promoting their religion.
                  Everytime you walk in a church is there a Christian laying in wait to jump out and prosthelytize to you?

Comment

No it isn't, you don't have any god given rights, only those granted to you by the state.
                    Spoken like a true Nazi.

You can say whatever you want, eventually the poor kid will get to leave home and discover the truth for themselves. It's just sad that you feel its more important to hide things from them. Is an afternoon visiting a mosque suddenly going to make your kid convert to Islam? Is your Christian faith that weak?
                    There is nothing special about you or your political/religious beliefs that you should brainwash my child. You are no one but a stranger to my child. I am his parent. Have some respect for people's beliefs and stop being a Nazi.

Comment

Everytime you walk in a church is there a Christian laying in wait to jump out and prosthelytize to you?
                      That's the plan. Is that strange to you?

Comment

You know you have won the argument when they resort to calling you a Nazi.
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

Spoken like a true Nazi.

There is nothing special about you or your political/religious beliefs that you should brainwash my child. You are no one but a stranger to my child. I am his parent. Have some respect for people's beliefs and stop being a Nazi.
                          Why would I have any respect for your ridiculous beliefs? Teaching a child to be a bigot is child abuse basically.

Comment

Why would I have any respect for your ridiculous beliefs?.
                            Then this discussion is pointless.

Comment

Then this discussion is pointless.
                              You obviously have no respect for others religious beliefs... so any discussion you bring up must be pointless as well
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

That's the plan. Is that strange to you?
                                Yeah that's wierd as hell. You can wander around UK churches as much as you want without getting hassled. I enjoy it sometimes actually, we have some beautiful churches in Europe.

Comment

Working...
                                X