No announcement yet.

Muhammad was a Feminist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accordingly, an arrest was first made of all who pleaded guilty; then, upon their information, an immense multitude was convicted, not so much of the crime of firing the city, as of hatred against mankind.
    Thats an interesting accusation given Jesus required that hate to follow him (or could be interpreted that way)

Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Simply the truth. You have thrown out more insults than just about any poster here. And if you continue, it won't be a problem here much longer.
    ty... and he's usually the first to throw them

Comment

• Giancarlo, I wish that in your conversion from fascist to hyper-liberal, you had learned that you can enthusiastically support your own side without vitriolically opposing the other side. The world is complicated; nuance exists; Hitler liked dogs.

I'm done for now. Really don't want Apolyton to be the Giancarlo forum.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• I have backed away from this turd of a thread, considering the OP. So consider me out.
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Working...
        X