No announcement yet.

Yes, Civ 6 is good.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been over 2 weeks since anyone has claimed that it is Good here. And that's after a a patch. Obviously not a good sign.

But it's been how many years, and IV is still good.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My brother seems to be enjoying his time with the game, although we haven't had an in depth conversation about it yet.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'm waiting for a sale, several more patches and PBEM/Pitboss MP.

I may be sitting on my money for some time to come.
        Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
        I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Finally got time to start playing it. It's fun, although some of the concepts are not well explained. Oh and some stuff is stupid as ****, like not being able to cancel a district building order even if you just accidentally placed it in the wrong spot. Overall after a few hours though, its good fun.

Comment

The new is always fun the first few hours. Come back after a few games and see if you have the same opinion.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              The new is always fun the first few hours. Come back after a few games and see if you have the same opinion.
              A few hours is already more time than it took me to understand that Civ V was crap on release.

Comment

Since I was on the play testing team, I had to at least wait for it to be released before it was determined that they wouldn't fix everything we claimed was wrong with it before I could say with certainty that it sucked
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

This game is something like three months old now, and the last post in our Civ6 forum was ten days ago. I see that as a pretty solid vote for Not Good. Yes, the site as a whole is less than lively, but that's borderline comatose.
                  Last edited by Elok; December 25, 2016, 22:16. Reason: site, not forum
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

I've been making up time on Diablo 3. the season's ending soon and i'm currently grasping at straws to get that extra stash tab.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Anyone know if the timelocked Dlc is unlocked for all yet?
                      Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

So, I finally played Civ 6 this week, finished a game on Prince. I have to grudgingly admit it is good despite 1upt still being around.

Comment

and oh no my avatar is gone!

Comment

findit?

Comment

Working...
                            X