• Time
  • Show
Clear All

"pot just looked in the mirror"

Recycled for maximum efficiency...
    "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      Except you did. You ran your mouth like an ignorant rabid dog on a topic I could run circles around you because it is what I do for a living. What I stake my professional life upon and which I get paid extremely well to tell people about. Why don't you look up, what the California State Resources Board says a person with both a P. G. and a C. E. G. with around 15 years experience makes? Hint: It is in the low six figures.

So stop trying to tell me about the job I do every day and which I know far better than you ever will.
      Keeping it classy I see? I am NOT ignorant. You don't know my background at all. Furthermore, I am unconcerned with ones supposed accomplishments or how much money they make. I keep hearing about how much money a certain orange haired fellow makes and it doesn't concern me. That applies here too.

Now can we get back to this tragedy where many children perished? Or are we going to continue talking about how much of a big shot high roller we are?

I've apologized and made an attempt to bring this thread back to the topic. If that means anything at all here.

Any further issues on this matter can be directed to my private message inbox!
      Last edited by Giancarlo; August 28, 2016, 10:46.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Yes, I saw your pm to me which my only response is
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

Anti-mafia chief says organised crime gangs were notorious for infiltrating construction contracts after 1980 quake

Calls for new efforts to be made to keep the mafia out of reconstruction contracts. Apparently, after the 1980 earthquake the mafia went to town and siphoned off huge amounts of reconstruction money.

Comment

classy

Comment

Oh, it is classy and in everyone's best interests to minimize organized crime during rebuilding. Sadly Italy has a poor record.

Comment

classy

Comment

Working...
                  X