No announcement yet.

11 Dallas Police Shot 3 Killed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sava. It's known what the protest was over.
    Your foaming-at-the-mouth rant is typical, though.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I won't say I will be thinking of the families of the dead, on any side of this debate - I don't even know their names, and I will probably forget about this incident as part of the morass of senseless killings.

I will say this - I hope that the people I have more reason to actual think about don't get caught up in this. Including those in service on Poly, and those who live in these communities. And I hope that the leaders and institutions who can make a difference come up with a solution to rebuild trust and remove prejudice. If they don't, they are failing in their jobs.
      One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

jungle killed blacks
        blacks pissed

Comment

In some german news outlets the attack is stilized as "revenge" against policemen.
          Revenge? Come on ... there is no indication that the snipers victims were involved in any acts of police brutality against blacks.
          Therefore it isn't some act of revenge, but rather simple cowardly murder
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
            In some german news outlets the attack is stilized as "revenge" against policemen.
            Revenge? Come on ... there is no indication that the snipers victims were involved in any acts of police brutality against blacks.
            Therefore it isn't some act of revenge, but rather simple cowardly murder
            Revenge against an organization is a form of motive, ****ed up though it obviously is.

Comment

It's terrorism. They will try to say he's not associated with BLM. No evidence that he is a communist or Muslim yet.
              I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
              - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Whatever needs to be done to maintain law and order.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  No evidence that he is a communist or Muslim yet.
                  Given that it's not 1956, it would indeed seem unlikely that he's a communist.

Comment

Why do you support terrorism, you mangina?
                    Order of the Fly
                    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                      Why do you support terrorism, you mangina?
                      That's 'communist, feminist, mangina terrorism' thank you very much.

Comment

This was made after the killings the other day. Very powerful, and worth watching.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                          Whatever needs to be done to maintain law and order.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                            Given that it's not 1956, it would indeed seem unlikely that he's a communist.
                            So you think this is typical of a black person that isn't a communist, interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                              This was made after the killings the other day. Very powerful, and worth watching.

No one wants to watch your crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                                No one wants to watch your crap.
                                Is there any particular reason why you'd consider the views of this police officer to be 'crap'?

Comment

Working...
                                X