Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I opened the Koran for the first time and the first verse I read was...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NICE MOBIUS View Post
    No. I'm not defending the Quran, I'm merely pointing out that the Bible is at least as bad if not worse when it comes to misogyny.

I can understand why you prefer a religion that condones rape, after all.

It's called deflecting. Get your dictionary out. It's also just plain ignorant.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Christ, you're really ****ing thick!

I'm not deflecting anything, you ******!

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
        Swiss cheese may be holy, but it's also holey.
        Holy **** !
        "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
          It's called deflecting. Get your dictionary out. It's also just plain ignorant.
          So Kid, in the Quran you have posted an isolated sentence about women who appear to have acted badly to be encouraged to be beaten. Yes that's definitely bad.

However in the bible, there's a whole passage where a man offers up first his virgin daughter and then concubine, who are both innocent of any crime, to be gang raped by a crowd of men. When the concubine returns from being raped, he chops her up and sends her body parts all over Israel...

I know which I think is worse!

Comment

Christ, you're really ****ing thick!

I'm not deflecting anything, you ******!
            it's both amusing and depressing. amusing because he says so many ridiculous things, and depressing because the fact that trump is doing so well means that there are a lot of idiots like him out there.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

So Kid, in the Quran you have posted an isolated sentence about women who appear to have acted badly to be encouraged to be beaten. Yes that's definitely bad.

However in the bible, there's a whole passage where a man offers up first his virgin daughter and then concubine, who are both innocent of any crime, to be gang raped by a crowd of men. When the concubine returns from being raped, he chops her up and sends her body parts all over Israel...

I know which I think is worse!
              That certainly is worse. It's not a command though. In fact murder is against the Law.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                it's both amusing and depressing. amusing because he says so many ridiculous things, and depressing because the fact that trump is doing so well means that there are a lot of idiots like him out there.
                They can all read better than you.

Comment

First of all I'm a Christian. Christian's don't believe in beating their wives because they are disobedient. They just suck it up.

Second, MRA's don't believe in beating their wives, unless their wives beat them first.
                  First off. You aren't a Christian.

Idiot.
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                    First off. You aren't a Christian.

Idiot.
                    Pretty sure you're the last person on earth that would know.

Comment

That certainly is worse. It's not a command though. In fact murder is against the Law.
                      Good, you agree it's worse. It's in the bible. Therefore you agree that the Bible is worse than the Quran, by your own standards.

Comment

Good, you agree it's worse. It's in the bible. Therefore you agree that the Bible is worse than the Quran, by your own standards.
                        It's not a command. Don't try so hard.

Comment

Pretty sure you're the last person on earth that would know.
                          Nope

Everyone knows what a Christian is

You ain't one
                          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

It's not a command. Don't try so hard.
                            It's in the bible and the bible holds it up as a good example.

Your bible is sick and twisted; it condones gang rape and dismemberment of slaves.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                              Nope

Everyone knows what a Christian is

You ain't one
                              Not everyone knows what a Christian is. You, COckney and MOBIUS certainly don't know.

Comment

Raped anyone recently, Kid? You know, because the bible said it was OK...

Comment

Working...
                                X