Black lives matter - no matter what!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    You said that you're terrified of Muslims because they're all trying to stab you in the back - it doesn't take a genius to see that you're equally terrified of women and minorities.
    I spent christmas with anti-semitic bikers. They don't like Christians much either. I'm not afraid of anyone.
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I spent christmas with anti-semitic bikers.
      I am not surprised. Did they happen to be white? I ask because white people seem to be the only people that you're not afraid of.

I'm not afraid of anyone.
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You have no real application for what cops do for the community. You have to be a real ******* to say "**** off" to a cop. I'm more outraged by that than the fact that that ******* was shot. Now the case where a person is just shot for no reason is different.
        You're a psychopath.

Comment

I am not surprised. Did they happen to be white? I ask because white people seem to be the only people that you're not afraid of.

You should stop listening to right-wing talk shows and get out among the real people, the people that make America great.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
            You're a psychopath.
            You're a psychologist. No wait you aren't.

Comment

Anyone who finds "**** you" more offensive than murder has mental issues. I don't need a degree in Psychology to know that.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                Anyone who finds "**** you" more offensive than murder has mental issues. I don't need a degree in Psychology to know that.
                A little study would do you good. While you're at it also study economics, politics, philosophy, science, religion, and women's studies.

Comment

You should stop listening to right-wing talk shows and get out among the real people, the people that make America great.
                  You mean anti-semitic bikers?
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You mean anti-semitic bikers?
                    No. I just hung out with them because I'm a Christian. It was a mission. You should go to a Trump rally.

Comment

You ARE a psychopath. But a stupid one. So there's that.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I am outraged that you are all outraged.

Comment

Working...
                        X