Black lives matter - no matter what!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black lives matter - no matter what!

it seems like no wrong can be done - and IF anyone thinks otherwise it's going to be a lawyer circus for sure. Not sure who's fault this is... but the media is not helping. A criminal is a criminal. Black don't mean crap about it. Everything is about race these days. really does not seem to matter what the subject is.

Citizens who follow the law matter! the rest of them are trash.

I'm confused - I thought that you were in favor of police officers killing innocents at will, but now you say that they should follow the law, otherwise theye are trash.
    With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

inconsistency

Comment

Is there a law against saying "**** you" to a cop?

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
          Not sure who's fault this is
          The fault mostly lies with the overzealous authoritarian douchebag cops and the authoritarian douchebags who support police brutality - one dirty cop causes untold damage to the innocent cops who are no longer getting the benefit of the doubt.

If you want to fix this, put body cameras on the cops - the cameras will protect innocent civilians and innocent cops alike.
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
            Is there a law against saying "**** you" to a cop?
            When you're being arrested or questioned it's a good way to get shot.
            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              When you're being arrested or questioned it's a good way to get shot.
              That's an absolutely repulsive attitude. Mouthing off to a cop isn't the best idea in the world, but it certainly isn't a capital offense.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                The fault mostly lies with the overzealous authoritarian douchebag cops and the authoritarian douchebags who support police brutality - one dirty cop causes untold damage to the innocent cops who are no longer getting the benefit of the doubt.

If you want to fix this, put body cameras on the cops - the cameras will protect innocent civilians and innocent cops alike.
                No the fault lies with the law breakers. That's why they go to jail.

Comment

That's an absolutely repulsive attitude. Mouthing off to a cop isn't the best idea in the world, but it certainly isn't a capital offense.
                  I'm just saying, mouthing off to a cop makes you an *******, and often gets you shot.

Comment

Just to make things crystal clear, are you saying that it is moral/just/appropriate/etc for a cop to kill somebody for mouthing off to him?

Comment

Just to make things crystal clear, are you saying that it is moral/just/appropriate/etc for a cop to kill somebody for mouthing off to him?
                      They aren't suppose to shoot *******s, no.

Comment

So you would agree that a cop who unjustly kills somebody is at fault for tarnishing the reputations of innocent cops?

Comment

IMHO shooting someone because they were rude makes you a bigger ******* than saying "**** you" to someone.

Comment

So you would agree that a cop who unjustly kills somebody is at fault for tarnishing the reputations of innocent cops?
                            The media, liberal politicians like Obama, black leaders like Sharpton, and people like you and these idiots who are trying to ruin people's holidays are a lot more to blame. That's why we need strong leadership, like Trump.

Comment

Yes, clearly the media etc are to blame for casting murder in a negative light

Comment

Working...
                              X