• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being male isn't illegal.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aeson View Post
      Being male isn't illegal.
      Then why are men in prison for being a man?
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Being male isn't illegal.
        For now. In several years, you'll be gender A because being called male will offend the feelings of gays.

Originally posted by Aeson View Post
        The stats suggest better informing kids of ways to protect themselves while having sex would reduce the incidence of STDs, yet you want to keep kids in the dark about the effects of testing, protection, and monogamy and pretend it's only about sexuality. Not only do you harm homosexuals by doing this, but you harm heterosexuals as well by obfuscating and denying important information they need to make informed decisions.
        I'm not against it, it just shouldn't be overdone. And it should be taught to teenagers, not earlier.
        Last edited by Ellestar; January 1, 2016, 09:37.
        Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
          Gee... and Christians have been trying to stop gays from getting married... That's FAR more severe than your example since it's aimed at ALL gays.
          Talk about harassment...
          Gays can't be married because marriage is a union between a man and a woman - just look into any dictionary that isn't changed by gays yet.
          Knowledge is Power

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
            Then why are men in prison for being a man?
            It's all part of the gay propaganda, get the men in prison where they can learn the joy of buttsecks. No girls allowed!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ellestar View Post
              Gays can't be married because marriage is a union between a man and a woman - just look into any dictionary that isn't changed by gays yet.
              Thanks for helping me make my point.
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

For now. In several years, you'll be gender A because being called male will offend the feelings of gays.
                Creating new gender labels would be antithetical to the "gay propaganda" you are apparently trying (and failing) to refer to. I think what you meant to say was "spouse A". The term "spouse" has been around for hundreds of years, so your fear of the use of gender neutral terms seems to be a bit absurd.

Comment

It's all part of the gay propaganda, get the men in prison where they can learn the joy of buttsecks. No girls allowed!
                  See, you just don't care. Your arguments aren't logical, and you feel no compulsion to offer logical arguments.

Comment

Thanks for helping me make my point.
                    That's not your point. Instead of harassing normal couples by saying that a union of a man and a man is exactly the same as a union of a man and a woman, you can just call your union of a man and a man differently, and it will solve a problem. But nooo, you just need to harass other people...
                    Knowledge is Power

Comment

Creating new gender labels would be antithetical to the "gay propaganda" you are apparently trying (and failing) to refer to. I think what you meant to say was "spouse A". The term "spouse" has been around for hundreds of years, so your fear of the use of gender neutral terms seems to be a bit absurd.
                      Ok, nevermind, my mistake. Let it be "human A" instead of "man"
                      Knowledge is Power

Comment

• They likely changed it to spouse A and spouse B just out of spite.

Comment

That's not your point. Instead of harassing normal couples by saying that a union of a man and a man is exactly the same as a union of a man and a woman, you can just call your union of a man and a man differently, and it will solve a problem. But nooo, you just need to harass other people...
                          Again... it's the gays being harassed. But feel free to keep the christian propaganda going...
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Again... it's the gays being harassed. But feel free to keep the christian propaganda going...
                            If they want to get married, just like heterosexuals then why wouldn't they want to be called 'husband' and 'wife?'

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                              If they want to get married, just like heterosexuals then why wouldn't they want to be called 'husband' and 'wife?'
                              I'm pretty sure "wife" means "female spouse" and "husband" means "male spouse".

Comment

• Originally posted by giblets View Post
                                I'm pretty sure "wife" means "female spouse" and "husband" means "male spouse".
                                Just like marriage is between a man and a woman, but they wanted to get married, which makes no sense to me. So why wouldn't they want to be called husband and wife?

Comment

Working...
                                X