We're lucky Jeb Bush will not ever be President

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's exactly why it's not racist.
    I mean, they WILL be able to kill them right?
    That's all that matters

Their education assures their effectiveness which is not hindered due to any racial characteristics.

Whatever they learn in there is up for question but they can learn it as good as the others and execute it just as well (so to speak)

Comment

• In a non racially diverse society that would be the bourgeois universities and the "black" guy would be the worker.
      He will basically learn in them how to exploit his co-workers (after having become bourgeois-educated himself).

In order to escape that, he would have to go to non boourgeois universities (aka communist, in communist countries)

That's basically the equivalent.
      Maybe they got it from there and "transposed" race into it

It's all about "absorbing" the dominant theory about the functioning of any given society. Which is taught in said societies universities.
      But if they think that their society is inherently racist, then they think that whatever they learn in those universities will also be racist since what those unies do is perpetuate the existing functioning model
      Last edited by Bereta_Eder; December 24, 2015, 20:42.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        That's exactly why it's not racist.
        That's all that matters

Their education assures their effectiveness which is not hindered due to any racial characteristics.

Whatever they learn in there is up for question but they can learn it as good as the others and execute it just as well (so to speak)
        What a load of horse ****. "It is not racist to be racist." The whole ethno-nationalist movement is defined by race; if you are a member of the chose race then you are part of the in group but if you are not then you are forever an out group. Ethno-nationalists always talk about racial purity both IN DNA and in how people think. If you are black and agree with "white thoughts or ideas" then your brain has been contaminated by impure thoughts of white origin. Only the ideologically pure are "truly black" meaning only the people who 100% agree with the ethno-nationalist author.

The whole system is based upon race and racial purity (both physically and mentally) and disagreeing on any point means you are racially impure. This is an extremely racist position to take which would have been at home with the Nazis. So you are just completely wrong about racism some how not being racist.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Well I'm not an expert and I was talking about the fact that that priest was talking about "environmental" factors and not at all genetic. If the genetic component is missing in the equation then it's not racist (in the... pure form of that word).

About marxism/capitalism/race, I THINK, marxism says that capitalism can't exist without some sort of racism (or social racism maybe) because it will inevitably create wealth divergence a relation of the exploiting and the exploited and will inevitable create a "lower class".

Maybe black theologicians? (not that one though from what I read) simply made the connection and said that in some societies racism functions to define the lower class based on race?

A real marxist would probably grinch at my explanation
          Yeah, I've never heard anything like what I think you are trying to say. I do know that Marxists have argued that institutions need to be destroyed, and racism can be considered an institution. Maybe that's it.
          I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
          - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

In a non racially diverse society that would be the bourgeois universities and the "black" guy would be the worker.
            He will basically learn in them how to exploit his co-workers (after having become bourgeois-educated himself).

In order to escape that, he would have to go to non boourgeois universities (aka communist, in communist countries)

That's basically the equivalent.
            Maybe they got it from there and "transposed" race into it

It's all about "absorbing" the dominant theory about the functioning of any given society. Which is taught in said societies universities.
            But if they think that their society is inherently racist, then they think that whatever they learn in those universities will also be racist since what those unies do is perpetuate the existing functioning model
            Idk. I think Marx would say they naturally know how to exploit people, that it's human nature. It's when scarcity is eliminated from the system that people will stop exploiting each other.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dinner View Post
              What a load of horse ****. "It is not racist to be racist." The whole ethno-nationalist movement is defined by race; if you are a member of the chose race then you are part of the in group but if you are not then you are forever an out group. Ethno-nationalists always talk about racial purity both IN DNA and in how people think. If you are black and agree with "white thoughts or ideas" then your brain has been contaminated by impure thoughts of white origin. Only the ideologically pure are "truly black" meaning only the people who 100% agree with the ethno-nationalist author.

The whole system is based upon race and racial purity (both physically and mentally) and disagreeing on any point means you are racially impure. This is an extremely racist position to take which would have been at home with the Nazis. So you are just completely wrong about racism some how not being racist.

That's not what racism is about.
              Racism is about believing that one is inferior (limited) or superior (not limited) due to race.

Based on what it was quoted above, none of that sort manifests, so there is no racism there.

Comment

• They said that "if you go to white mans unie" you learn "white mans culture" and keep opressing the black man.

Racism would be to say, if you go to "white mans unie" you will still not going to understand anything.

And vice versa

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                  Idk. I think Marx would say they naturally know how to exploit people, that it's human nature. It's when scarcity is eliminated from the system that people will stop exploiting each other.
                  I don't know.

I know that the bulding foundations of communism and capitalism are in distinct contrast.

One claims that man is inherently good so in a given framework built to promote that, he will do good (communism)

The other claims that it's human nature to be self centered and greedy so a system needs to be put into place so this is worked in a way that doesn't destroy society and can be harvested for the good of society(capitalism)

Both claim to do good but their starting points regarding human nature are the exact opposite.

(of course there is no unrestrained capitalism. i.e. child labour is forbiden etc. This can be expanded to other things as well)

Comment

That's exactly why it's not racist.
                    That's all that matters

Having a racist brain, and killing black people isn't racist???? That's interesting.

Comment

I don't know.

I know that the bulding foundations of communism and capitalism are in distinct contrast.

One claims that man is inherently good so in a given framework built to promote that, he will do good (communism)

The other claims that it's human nature to be self centered and greedy so a system needs to be put into place so this is worked in a way that doesn't destroy society and can be harvested for the good of society(capitalism)

Both claim to do good but their starting points regarding human nature are the exact opposite.

(of course there is no unrestrained capitalism. i.e. child labour is forbiden etc. This can be expanded to other things as well)
                      No unrestrained capitalism? There's no unrestrained communism. It's fantasy, at least the utopia that you're talking about. The fact is that there is more restraint under a communist system than there is under a capitalist system, and there's a lot more suffering.

As far as Black Nationalists go, yes, they think black people are inherently good, that they can live in a society without such evils of racism. Hitler believed similar, so why didn't they get that crap from Nazis? Just because they are considered leftists? Are they really leftists? Or do you leftists just make them out to be victims and buy into their crap?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                        Having a racist brain, and killing black people isn't racist???? That's interesting.
                        I'm trying to see it from their perspective.
                        They say they go to uni, learn how "to kill the black man" and leave and do what they are told.

The issue here is that they learned what they are told. Their capacity, according to them, to internalize the dominant functioning system theory is exactly the same as the whitie.

Which makes their case not racist.

Comment

• Now if they said, we are now better at killing black people than the whitie, that would have been racist.

I'm partially joking. If I udnerstand correctly they are pretty militant and do focus on race

Comment

• Believing that racism against blacks dominates society makes you a racist, apparently.

Comment

I'm trying to see it from their perspective.
                              They say they go to uni, learn how "to kill the black man" and leave and do what they are told.

The issue here is that they learned what they are told. Their capacity, according to them, to internalize the dominant functioning system theory is exactly the same as the whitie.

Which makes their case not racist.
                              And you think people like Rev. MLK jr. do that?

Comment

• that's the funky priest video you posted who was talking loudly at the church?

well he critisizes quite vocally the society he lives in. it takes guts to do that. he didn't say anything that's wrong.

he's pissed

Comment

Working...
                                X