X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Farce Awakens

So this thing opens soon

Is anyone excited?

Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

no.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

There's only 4 white men in it so it's PC
      I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
      - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

I wish we could delete double posts
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I'll watch it on DVD - I hardly ever watch movies in the theater because black people keep talking during the movie jewish people keep crucifying jesus during the movie christians keep teaching creation science during the movie I have a weak bladder
          <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I think I will wait for the zoo to calm down before I brave the crowds.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hardly anyone goes to the theater anymore. The one by my house is desperate.

Comment

Seeing it Sunday right after my therapy appointment. Maybe should have scheduled that the other way around just in case.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Seeing it this Friday. Cautiously optimistic.
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I look forward to it, might not be able to catch it in theaters though due to holiday nonsense

Comment

My wife is...
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Friday here. Only £4, so I don't have to worry too much if I'm disappointed.

Comment

I´ll watch it Thursday evening in the first class cinema of our cinemaxx
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It was great ... definitely the successor to Episodes 4-6 we were looking for

Spoiler:
                            Big surprise who from the old characters died ... and I wouldn´t be surprised if Rey, in part VIII is named as Lukes daughter ... and Ben Solo definitely is an Amalgam of Jacen Solo and Kyp Durron in the expanded universe
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I recommend. No disappointment.

Comment

Working...
                              X