No announcement yet.

Trying to figure out what to get my girl for xmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does she have a nice lady like pearl handle revolver yet?
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Dinner View Post
      Why not ask her what she would like?
      And this is why you are not married. You get huge bonus points for thoughtfulness (unless you get it TOTALLY WRONG).
      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Christmas in Yellowstone?

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Comment

I'm in New York City right now, have your wife see me for a good time

Comment

Buy her a goat.
              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

or failing that, a goat simulator.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Or failing that, a goat stimulator.
                  Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                  "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

i think you can get arrested for that sort of thing.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Only if you stimulate the wrong goat.
                      No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

You could get your wife one of the things on your list. I'm sure a new Lamborghini, for example, would look nice in your garage, and would be fun to drive up in the hills. But you know what your wife might like a lot more than those materialistic things? Knowledge. That's why the only real option is to get her seven new bookshelves with 2000 new books.

Comment

How about a nice burka so only you may gaze on her beauty?
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

In timehonored poly Tradition i am to suggest a Pearl necklace

Sent from my microwave using tapastalk
                            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

Strike an agreement with her that no stupid present on xmas. Start a tradition that both with pick a gift for the family/house, then fill the void with little gifts to each other that do not have the big meaning/connotation. This gives you gifts under the tree and less stress.
                              We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

I give my wife Pearl Necklaces on a regular basis
                                “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Working...
                                X