Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's new? Horsie home, oldest son knocks it out of the park with international news web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    From the site-

"Just over two weeks since the terror attacks of November 13, the city of Paris will play host to a new kind of emotion; as world leaders converge on the city of light, hope will replace the fear on the streets both in France and around the world."
    The boy wonder was just here, said clever GF and her green friends wrote that. He said he leaves them alone in their hope bubble, wisely in my view. The site needs all kinds.
    Last edited by Alexander's Horse; November 30, 2015, 20:53.
    Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Congrats

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
        The boy wonder was just here, said clever GF and her green friends wrote that. He said he leaves them alone in their hope bubble, wisely in my view. The site needs all kinds.
        The things we're willing to overlook for sex..........
        “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

I neglected to mention that he knew about this thread before I told him. Apparently 40 of you went over there on the first day I posted this. I said, hey, I'm driving traffic to your site son.

If you go over there, be nice.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

I went over there, on the day you started this thrade.

Yes, dad is driving traffic to his site.

Comment

AH is the most sneaky, deeply embedded spambot this site has ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                I neglected to mention that he knew about this thread before I told him. Apparently 40 of you went over there on the first day I posted this. I said, hey, I'm driving traffic to your site son.

If you go over there, be nice.
                I didn't think there were 40 of us left.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

29 of them were MWHC's DLs

Comment

Alternatively, our spambots were checking out the competition.
                    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                    X