No announcement yet.

Yet another Christian terrorist attack in the US

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Terrorist Than By ISIS

US citizens are far more likely to die from the actions of a right-wing terrorist on U.S. soil than virtually any other group, even the highly hyped and dreaded international boogeyman known as the Islamic State.

UNC Professor Charles Kurzman and David Schanzer of Duke University stated in the New York Times last June that terror attacks by Islamic groups only “accounted for 50 fatalities over the past 13 and a half years,” as compared to American right-wing extremists who have “averaged 337 attacks per year in the decade after 9/11, causing a total of 254 fatalities.”

It is important to point out, however, that Kurzman and Shanzer’s methodology for their study only included domestic terrorists who claim to stand against the government, as well as racist groups, such as the KKK and neo-Nazis. No mention is made of radical religious overtones wrapped up in the terrorism.

Consequently, it is unclear so far as to whether Dear was motivated by an anti-government stance, as he is also noted by authorities as having made remarks regarding President Obama, or whether he is, in fact, one of America’s own religious-based terrorists, as it is also noted that Dear has spoken of the “end times” and has been encouraging people to accept Jesus Christ as their Lord and savior before last Friday’s incident.

Kurzman and Schanzer also spoke with 382 law enforcement agencies, 74 percent of which “reported anti-government extremism as one of the top three terrorist threats in their jurisdiction.” A mere “39 percent listed extremism connected with Al Qaeda or like-minded terrorist organizations.”

While right-wing opportunists like Ted Cruz try to reframe Planned Parenthood shooter Robert Dear’s motives, authorities have stated Dear could be heard muttering, “No more baby parts,” indicating that the false, highly edited Planned Parenthood videos created by the Center for Medical Progress allegedly showing Planned Parenthood representatives bartering baby parts for cash was a large catalyst for his act of right-wing terrorism.

While the U.S. avoids self-reflection of its own home-grown, Christian right-wing terrorism, it simultaneously invests disproportionately a vast amount of coverage regarding largely Muslim terrorism outside America’s borders, causing a less than realistic view of whom Americans truly should be wary of in US borders.

Seriously. Not surprising when the majority of presidential candidates could also be reasonably described as engaging in right-wing hate speech.

Comment

The whole Republican platform is hate speech

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I don't blame them. You're a real *******.
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Working...
        X