Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another Christian terrorist attack in the US

Colorado Springs: a playground for pro-life, pro-gun evangelical Christians

Beats me why the Right-wing in the US is concentrating on 'muslim terrorists'? We know who the real danger is in America...

Guessing based upon the previous times this guy has been arrested he sounds like one of those sovereign citizen nutjobs but I guess we will have to wait and see.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oh, he also had an assault rifle to do his killing with. What the NRA insists we must call a "long rifle", wink, wink, nudge, nudge.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

NRA: Always on the first line to defend the right of free terrorists to bear arms
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

We should enact some kind of restrictive immigration policy to prevent more non-American Christians from migrating into the US.
          A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

You could also adapt the idea of Trump in a slightly changed format and have all evangelical christians in the US registered in a national database
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
              You could also adapt the idea of Trump in a slightly changed format and have all evangelical christians in the US registered in a national database
              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

We should really start to control the flow of white people across borders.

I mean, if you had 300,000 apples (white people) and one or two were poison, you wouldn't feed them to your child.

Also, white conservatives should be thought of as terrorist sympathizers.

Because THEY ARE

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I'm not at all surprised to find out the article is horrible. I don't suppose there's any hope of getting you to feel shame, is there?
                  I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                  - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

you're the terrorist/terrorist sympathizer

not much shame is gonna do with your psychotic bull****
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

So many terrorists, so little safety, what will Trump do? (once elected president)
                      Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                      GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

commit ritual suicide?

god willing
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Isn't he a bit too narcissistic?

Go out in a nuclear blaze of glory - possible; ritualistic suicide? Not quite.
                          Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                          GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                            you're the terrorist/terrorist sympathizer

not much shame is gonna do with your psychotic bull****
                            All that because I don't approve of Left Wing bull****? wow
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

hard to tell

a lot of what we see may be theater
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X