Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for two ghosts to have sex and produce a baby ghost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    Typically a ghost is generated when somebody dies with unfinished business (like serious unfinished business, not "oh crap I forgot to take out the trash!"),
    What if I died while I placing a poast on Apolyton?

My poast would be unfinished business.

Would my ghost haunt Apolyton for ever?

Comment

How do you know you're not a ghost doomed to haunt Apolyton now?

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
        What if I died while I placing a poast on Apolyton?

My poast would be unfinished business.

Would my ghost haunt Apolyton for ever?
        Luckily your posts are very short so you probably won't die in the middle of writing one.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
          Typically a ghost is generated when somebody dies with unfinished business (like serious unfinished business, not "oh crap I forgot to take out the trash!"), but then this doesn't explain the existence of friendly juvenile ghosts like Casper - it seems very unlikely that a child would die with serious unfinished business ("oh crap I forgot to annoy Mr. Wilson!"), and even if they did then they ought to be menacing rather than friendly (I'm assuming that Casper's friendliness is not just a ruse). One possible explanation is that when two ghosts have sex then one of the ghosts (presumably a female ghost, but ghost human anatomy might not have a bijective mapping to live human anatomy) might become pregnant and eventually give birth to a baby ghost - this baby ghost wouldn't have all of the menace/angst one usually associates with ghosts, hence we get anomalies like Casper the friendly ghost.
          Depends on which anime you watch.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Working...
          X