Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible for two ghosts to have sex and produce a baby ghost?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible for two ghosts to have sex and produce a baby ghost?

Typically a ghost is generated when somebody dies with unfinished business (like serious unfinished business, not "oh crap I forgot to take out the trash!"), but then this doesn't explain the existence of friendly juvenile ghosts like Casper - it seems very unlikely that a child would die with serious unfinished business ("oh crap I forgot to annoy Mr. Wilson!"), and even if they did then they ought to be menacing rather than friendly (I'm assuming that Casper's friendliness is not just a ruse). One possible explanation is that when two ghosts have sex then one of the ghosts (presumably a female ghost, but ghost human anatomy might not have a bijective mapping to live human anatomy) might become pregnant and eventually give birth to a baby ghost - this baby ghost wouldn't have all of the menace/angst one usually associates with ghosts, hence we get anomalies like Casper the friendly ghost.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

I have decided not to Google this topic.
    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Looked at thread title, knew who thread creator was.
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Somehow I figured it would be a poke at religion.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They could, but they wouldn't feel anything so they probably wouldn't bother.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            Somehow I figured it would be a poke at religion.
            I think it's about them poking each other?

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Where is the poll?

Also, the answer is no. Ghosts, as it is well established, reproduce via phasmatic fission.
                Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Is this some kind of hint to starcraft ?
                  "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Only if they're Mormon ghosts.

Comment

Are there aborted fetus ghosts? Certainly, ending a life in the womb would leave a lifetime of unfinished business.

And judging by infant mortality rates over human history, ghosts should be like 99% fetus or baby

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Usually "unfinished business" is in the eye of the deceased, i.e. if the deceased doesn't know that they have unfinished business (as would be the case with most fetuses) then they won't leave a ghost

Comment

I mean, imagine you dying and going to Hell and having Satan say "wait, you're not supposed to be here yet - why didn't you leave behind a ghost?" to which you say "why would I leave a ghost, my goal was to smoke all of the weed and I did just that," and then Satan says "well Felch always fantasized about you felching him and he projected this fantasy onto you, so now you have to haunt the mortal realm until you felch Felch." That would suck (for you, not for Felch)

Comment

All babies and dead fetuses go to hell by default. Original sin.

Plus ghosts get to stick around by sheer power of will? Then you will certainly get stupid ass kid ghosts who just want to annoy Mister

Wilson

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I thought the Simpsons resolved that Casper is the ghost of Richie Rich. It makes sense that he was unable to find true happiness in wealth, so his ghost form dedicated itself to forming human connections.
                              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                              X