Sex Crime

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bugs ****ing Bunny View Post
    The interesting part here is that the sex was consensual, although it later turned out to be under false premises.
    And I guess due to a Strapon being used, it was most probably much more satisfying for the "victim" than for the girl who played the male part

It is obvious that the judge doesn´t like lesbian sex
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
    Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I was about to post about how some guy in China managed to secure a divorce from his wife because their kid was born ugly and that she used to be ugly but plastic-surgeried herself into being pretty before she met him, but unfortunately this turns out to be a myth

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
      I wonder if the penalty would have been the same for a woman having sex with a gay guy under false pretenses. Unfortunately I think that MrFun is in a monogamous relationship and offhand I don't know of any other gay guys who are dumb enough to fall for something like this, so I guess we'll never know
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
        And I guess due to a Strapon being used, it was most probably much more satisfying for the "victim" than for the girl who played the male part

From reddit:
        My ex-gf had one and used it on me. She felt pressure against her clit from the base of the harness when she pushed into me. That combined with the mental thrill she got from ****ing my ass was enough to make her *** if we were in the right position. She loved to have me on my stomach and lie on top of me. This way her lips were next to me ear so she could whisper dirty things to me while she ground against my ass with the strap on until she came. It didn't go fully in and out in that position though. Sometimes I would *** too from my **** rubbing against the bed as she squirmed on top of me. It wasn't my favorite thing to do because it is a little humiliating, but I did it because she loved it.

Edit: And now my highest ranked comment is about being pegged in the ass.

Comment

Fascinating, wouldn´t have guessed
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Topical bump! Reflect on how the case detailed above might affect this following one-

The Metropolitan Police has made an "unreserved apology" to seven women deceived into relationships with undercover officers.
            The apology and an agreement to pay compensation covers sexual relationships conducted by five officers from two undercover units.
            They took place over 25 years until the units were disbanded in 2008 and 2011. One of the officers fathered children.
            The women said the apology would "never make up for what we have endured".
            Speaking on behalf of all seven women on Friday, two, Helen Steel and Belinda Harvey, said they expected more undercover relationships to come to light.
            The other women's identities are protected and they are known as Rosa, Naomi, Lisa, Alison and Ruth.
            Who were the deceived women?
            The unprecedented, undisclosed financial settlements relate to officers who worked undercover for the Special Demonstration Squad (SDS), part of the Metropolitan Police and shut down in 2008, and the separate National Public Order Intelligence Unit (NPOIU).
            Both teams deployed officers on long-term undercover operations to infiltrate radical political or social causes, such as environmental campaigns, anarchy and animal rights.
            The longest relationship lasted for nine years.
            Five former undercover officers, including Bob Lambert and Jim Boyling from the Met and Mark Kennedy of the NPOIU, were involved. These three are said by lawyers to have had more than one undercover relationship.
            Mr Lambert's relationship with a woman called Jacqui led to the birth of a child. That case was separately settled last year for more than £400,000.
            The two other officers were known by their targets as "Mark Cassidy" and "John Barker", but were named in Parliament as Mark Jenner and John Dines.
            In each case the officers eventually disappeared, leaving their partners searching for years for answers.
            In a statement on Friday, Assistant Commissioner Martin Hewitt said the relationships had been "wrong".
            He warned any future officer who had a sexual relationship with someone they were targeting risked prosecution.
            Asst Comm Hewitt said the women had suffered a violation of their rights, abuse of police power and significant trauma.
            "Thanks in large part to the courage and tenacity of these women... it has become apparent that some officers entered into long-term intimate sexual relationships which were abusive, deceitful, manipulative and wrong," he said.
            "These should never have happened. They were a gross violation of personal dignity and integrity.
            "They were deceived - pure and simple. Whether or not genuine feelings were involved on the part of any officers is entirely irrelevant and does not make the conduct acceptable."
            He said the relationships may well have reflected attitudes towards women that should have no part in police culture.
            And he admitted that there had been no proper management of the deployments, even after the introduction 15 years ago of supposedly stringent legal controls.
            The women said they were pleased that after a four-year legal battle the Met Police had recognised the "state sponsored, deceptive relationships".
            "We have worked together on this painful and deeply personal legal case in order to expose the serious and systemic abuse of power by undercover police officers and their managers," they said.
            "Although no amount of 'sorry', or financial compensation, can make up for what we and others have endured, we are pleased the police have been forced to acknowledge the abusive nature of these relationships and that they should never happen."
            They said the cases showed a pattern of discriminatory behaviour towards women amounting to "institutional sexism".
            And they criticised the police for failing to apologise to the children involved.
            One of the women, known as Ruth, said she was still struggling to come to terms with her undercover relationship with Jim Boyling. Another, Rosa, said she thought he was her life partner and father of her children but he was "a fiction".
            Alison met Mark Jenner when she was working to expose police corruption. She said, "I loved him very deeply."
            Lisa's six-year relationship with Mark Kennedy had him attending her father's funeral - "a deception perpetrated by the state," she said.
            The group are supporting another woman, Kate Wilson, who will pursue her case in court.
            They said they believed such relationships were "widespread", and called on the police to reveal more officers' cover names.
            The Metropolitan Police is still facing further claims and an internal police inquiry. Separately, a judge-led public inquiry is beginning to gather evidence as to what happened within the two units.
            The Metropolitan Police makes an "unreserved apology" to seven women who were tricked into relationships with undercover officers, one of which led to a child.

Does this mean those women were raped? Sure, the sex was consensual- but the consent was given to people pretending to be something they weren't.
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
            X