X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Crime

8 years

for...

A woman who duped her friend into having sex by pretending to be a man for two years

and from another source...

Newland's 25-year-old victim, who cannot be named for legal reasons, said she had been made to wear a blindfold the entire time the pair spent together, even when they sunbathed and "watched" a film at her flat.

She told the court the deception was only broken when she pulled off the blindfold during sex to see her friend Gayle wearing a strap-on prosthetic. "It's not what you think," Gayle allegedly explained.

On one hand you have ladies sleeping with 11 yo boys let off the hook as the main part of the trio fantastico is pleading for her, and on the other 8 years for "misleading" the partner about gender expectations over two years, which is the only crime here as far as I can tell. Everything else was consensual.

8 years
    Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
    GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

what a bizarre case.
    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

something is rotten in the kingdom

Comment

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Instead of sueing her girl(boy-)friend she should better have admitted that she is totally into lesbian strapon-sex and become a fulltime-lesbian
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

There are all kinds of people, but the courts are a lottery. (unless you have a thick wallet, usually ensures a predictable outcome )
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

The 25 year old victim must not have had too much experience with actual men.
              “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Is that what they call kangooroo courts?

Comment

only in Australia
                  “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by pchang View Post
                    The 25 year old victim must not have had too much experience with actual men.
                    Yeah, having a dildo in you feels much different than having a penis in you.

Comment

Oh no, I have said too much.

Comment

Wouldn't a dildo be colder than a penis? Did she heat up the dildo by warming it in her hands first?

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                          Wouldn't a dildo be colder than a penis? Did she heat up the dildo by warming it in her hands first?
                          Perhaps not so cold if it is one made out of Latex , as one would expect for a Strapon ... and not one made out of metal
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

I guess a latex dildo might feel like a penis in a condom

Comment

The interesting part here is that the sex was consensual, although it later turned out to be under false premises.

So, unless this is overturned at appeal, expect future sex assault cases based on the fact that one of the shaggers in question falsely claimed to be a millionaire.
                              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                              X