Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you extremely lucky or extremely unlucky to live the life that you do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
    What extravagant lifestyle fatty?

You posted about an "expensive" restaurant in london and its prices are affordable for most.
    Extravagant compared to most. Of course I can't compare against someone who can borrow endlessly from his neighbors without ever paying back the money.
    “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Apology accepted

Comment

Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
        GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

amazing song :/

Comment

I don't know.
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Phil Colin's Just Another Day in Paradise is also good.

“Another Day In Paradise” was the first single to be released from Phil Collins’ #1 1989 album ‘...But Seriously’.Subscribe to Phil Collins' YouTube channel!...
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Da urban ranger

Comment

Now that was unexpected.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, vB was hacked.........
                      “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Og View Post
                        I am pretty sure that the life that I live is better than most lives that people lived in the past and most likely is better than most current lives.
                        I'd say I am lucky although I'd rather live in the near future.
                        And now you do! You are one ultra lucky dude!

Comment

I live in a first world country with almost free education and health care, have two loving parents (plus their various spouses), a loving extended family, a - generally - good wife and healthy, defect-free children. How lucky is that?

Comment

Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
                            ...a - generally - good wife...
                            You're lucky she doesn't read Apolyton.
                            Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                            "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

She's lucky to have me.

Comment

Working...
                              X