Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be the worst thing about WWIII. a full on nuke exchange between world powers, US, Russia, whoever else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess watching all my relatives and friends die slow painful deaths would be the ultimate bummer.
    To The Hijack Police: I don't know what you are talking about. I didn't do it. I wasn't there. I don't even own a computer.

Comment

A bunch of pathetic kinds. This is not a computer game, you know? How are you so sure you will play Fallout live after, if 99% of you will die in a nuclear blast?

What makes you think you will be among the very few lucky ones?
      Last edited by Serb; October 25, 2015, 07:50.

Comment

Today we are closer to Armageddon, then we were ever before. And you are still laughing. That reminds me a feast during a plague. And that's why the sh!t will hit the fan in the end. Humans are idiots.

Comment

Btw, I'm pretty sure most of you have no idea about the origin of the word "idiot".

It is a Greek word (hi, Paik!), which means "the one who is not interested in politics".

Comment

Am I right, Paiktis?

Comment

"People are idiots. They made a lot of stupid things: costumes for dogs, marketing managers and stuff like the iPhone, getting nothing, but a sour aftertaste. If we would worked to develop science, explore the Moon, Mars and Venus... who knows what the World would have been? Humanity would be able to travel through space, but it chose consuming instead - drinking beer and watching soap operas"

- Raymond Douglas Bradbury.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                Today we are closer to Armageddon, then we were ever before.
                The Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists says you're wrong.
                Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Oh, forgive me, we are just three minutes away from midnight, not two, like we were in 1953.
                  Big f*cking deal!

Comment

Woo! I just won an Internet argument! That is a big ****ing deal!
                    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

But! As for me, I think we are still closer now. Because the Yanks have lost any touch with reality after twenty+ years of their "victories", they had around the globe during all those years. They don't even think someone can pay them the same token. They have lost that sense, the fear of mutual destruction. They think they can kill for free forever and nobody would do the same to them.
                      As I've said - they are idiots and we will strike back for sure.
                      That's why the sh!t is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                        Woo! I just won an Internet argument! That is a big ****ing deal!
                        Not yet

Comment

I was actually surprised to see the doomsday clock at 3 minutes to midnight. I knew we'd been moving up recently, but still figured we were pretty far away from Cold War levels.

I dunno. In 2001, I thought for sure the world was ending. But I was young then and didn't know any better. I've learned since that--as far as politics and world events and history are concerned--how I feel in the moment is not a good gauge of the reality of the situation. So I get that some people can look at the world right now and see it going to hell in a hand basket, but I am unconvinced.

I see many fronts in which we're making so much progress, despite the uptick in war and revolution and chaos we've had recently. I don't think the end will come for us until the flood waters are at our houses or Skynet is operational.

Comment

But! As for me, I think we are still closer now. Because the Yanks have lost any touch with reality after twenty+ years of their "victories", they had around the globe during all those years. They don't even think someone can pay them the same token. They have lost that sense, the fear of mutual destruction. They think they can kill for free forever and nobody would do the same to them.
                            As I've said - they are idiots and we will strike back for sure.
                            That's why the sh!t is coming.
                            America have been the worlds only superpower, and yes they have been able to basically do whatever they like. The irony here though is that although they are finally getting a rival to act as a brake on their power, that rival is China not Russia, so I'm not sure why you're so keen to commit suicide by provoking a war with the US.

Comment

Btw, I'm pretty sure most of you have no idea about the origin of the word "idiot".

It is a Greek word (hi, Paik!), which means "the one who is not interested in politics".
                              Exactly Serb

Idiot = the one who is "privitizing" who cares only for himself and who does not take part in the koina (in the public, in politics)

Comment

Working...
                              X