Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be the worst thing about WWIII. a full on nuke exchange between world powers, US, Russia, whoever else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If we had a ww3 it would be Russia's fault.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Dying would be pretty lame

Comment

Originally posted by Thoth View Post
        ?? Aren't you russians used to that by now?
        By "we" I've meant the humanity.
        You guys are stupid, indeed.

Comment

"On the beach" is a pretty good movie.

Comment

Well on an upside note in most WW3 Scenarios both Africa and South America would not be directly affected.
            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

That reminds me "Kill Bill":
              - Would you prefer to die quick and soft or the long and painful way?
              - The long way would be better of course.

Or smothing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
                "On the beach" is a pretty good movie.
                Indeed....you should recommend it to Putin.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by Main_Brain View Post
                  Well on an upside note in most WW3 Scenarios both Africa and South America would not be directly affected.
                  I disagree. Oil and Titanium make Africa a target. Maybe SA not directly affected, but I think Africa would be.
                  "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                    What would be worst thing about a complete nuclear war?
                    Polytubbies would no longer be able to read my poasts ?

Comment

Originally posted by My Wife Hates CIV View Post
                      What would be worst thing about a complete nuclear war?

The radiation, the nuclear winter and the mutants with superpowers which would get born after the war
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                        and the mutants with superpowers which would get born after the war
                        Wouldn't that be the best part?

Comment

Originally posted by kentonio View Post
                          Wouldn't that be the best part?
                          Not for us who don´t possess any superpowers ...
                          chance are high that the mutants will decide that people without superpowers are unworthy to live
                          and will start a campaign of extermination against humans without superpowers
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

yes but if they kill us how are they going to feel superior?

so they'll probably let us live and smoke cigars and laugh at us

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
                              yes but if they kill us how are they going to feel superior?

so they'll probably let us live and smoke cigars and laugh at us
                              Or just keep a few of us in a zoo in cages ...
                              where they throw bananas or beer cans at us to have fun and laugh and feel superior ...
                              and let a few of us procreate by bringing male and female specimens together

(thinking of Planet of the Apes 1 (the original with Charlton Heston of course))

Comment

FALLOUT 4 ARGGHGHGHGHGHG!
                                Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Working...
                                X