Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should stupid people get a stupid check?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thing is, if Kid believes this is the legitimate rationale of leftists, then this must have been what he actually used to believe. You sure are prone to simpleminded beliefs, Kid.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

What are stupid people victims of? Con artists? I'm fine with seizing the assets of con artists and compensating the victims.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
        What are stupid people victims of? Con artists? I'm fine with seizing the assets of con artists and compensating the victims.
        I'm talking about discrimination against stupid people, you know ... the wage gap, stupid people being profiled etc...
        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Stupid people also get run over more. I almost ran one over a little while ago. Maybe they should get a check for that?

Comment

They do, all the time. Personal Injury Lawsuits FTW!
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Couldn't we eliminate lawyers by just giving them a check? We could also save our brakes when they don't use the sidewalk.

Comment

No, lawyers appear to breed when given checks.
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Ah, I forgot how stupid they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
                    I'm talking about discrimination against stupid people, you know ... the wage gap, stupid people being profiled etc...
                    Stupid people make less money on average because of lack of qualifications and not discrimination. Stupid people aren't profiled.

Comment

Originally posted by giblets View Post
                      Stupid people make less money on average because of lack of qualifications and not discrimination. Stupid people aren't profiled.
                      You are naive. You honestly think a stupid person isn't discriminated against when they are equally qualified? I don't even know how to respond to that.

And they sure are profiled as well. Have you never seen the show Cops? Sure they target stupid people, but that reinforces my point about stupid people being victims.

Comment

As far as I know employers hiring for a job where intelligence doesn't matter wouldn't mind hiring stupid people. No, I have not seen Cops.

Comment

You are unbelievably stupid. You need a brain.

Comment

How long have you been calling people stupid on the internet? Did you do this when you were a Communist who believed the opposite of what you currently believe?

Comment

Seriously, you, MrFun and COckney are much stupider than most people, although I've called people smarter than you stupid in the past. It's not like there's a shortage.

Idk why I'm even talking to you. You never get anything.

Comment

Is Kid trying to get a free check?
                                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Working...
                                X