Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should stupid people get a stupid check?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should stupid people get a stupid check?

Not for just being poor, because there's stupid rich people too. Should people get a stupid check because they're victims?
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

I have no idea what you're tslking about - I'm stupid... rich... asnd no one - NO ONE sends me a check.

Comment

i don't think that socitey should reward people like you for being stupid, kid.
      "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

I don't like the idea of being tested for stupidity.

What if I am not smart enough to past the test?

What then?

Comment

Originally posted by Braindead View Post
          I don't like the idea of being tested for stupidity.

What if I am not smart enough to past the test?

What then?
          To past the test? I think you might pass

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
            i don't think that socitey should reward people like you for being stupid, kid.
            What about butthurt, spiteful stupid people? Maybe you need a check?

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
              To past the test? I think you might pass
              Now I have a sore head trying to figure whether that is a compliment or an insult.

Awesome reply Kid.

Comment

What about butthurt, spiteful stupid people?
                no. even adding your butthurt and your spite to your stupidity shouldn't qualify you for a handout.
                "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

You and giblets must be brothers, and MrFun your cousin.

Comment

i suppose we're all feminists.

Comment

Originally posted by C0ckney View Post
                      i suppose we're all feminists.
                      Hey you got one right!

Comment

perhaps one day you will too.

Comment

Are you just going to keep saying stupid things in this thread? It's a joke thread. There's no actual money for you.

Comment

Are you just going to keep saying stupid things in this thread?
                            yes. i like to keep things in the style of the thread and the thread starter.

Comment

Well you're almost at MrFun level humor now.

Comment

Working...
                              X