Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What 2015 movies have you seen this year and how have you seen them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's put a greek film in here as well (for international audience)

Comment

So after hearing about the excitement generated by the SW trailer last night,
      does anyone think this one can break the 200 million mark in the US for that first release weekend.?
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I don´t see any reasons why not ...
        the older among us geeks will hope that it will be more like part 4-6 (and will be drawn into it by the appearance of Carrie, Harrison and Mark) ...
        and the younger ones will be attracted to the movie by SW 1-3.

And male geeks of all ages will be attracted to Daisy Ridley

ALso I think that the marketing is very good ... what we were able to see in the trailers raises great expectations (hopefully ones that won´t get disappointed ... just judging from the trailers the film might have the potential to be epic)
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

The online ticketing system crashed due to activity after the trailer was shown.
          I smell records.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think I'll be going to the midnight viewing

Comment

I expect those tickets will be in high demand.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Yeah, esp as my local cinema is selling them for £4 a pop.

Comment

the amount of geekiness will go down as the projections continue.
                  110% geek will go first show
                  100% second show etc

Comment

Wow, just found out my local cinema is doing them for £4 for 3D in all screens on the night of the 16th! Get in!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                      And male geeks of all ages will be attracted to Daisy Ridley
                      I think she has kind of a weird face.

Still gonna see the movie.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Nothing special there at all. Kind of plain actually.

But my daughter bought me a voucher for tickets last Christmas so I will be seeing it with her. (eventually)
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

More interesting is that Daisy Ridley is an English actor playing a non-evil Star Wars character. My theory: she's Obi-Wan's daughter.
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I thought being English was a prerequisite to being a traditional Jedi master.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                              More interesting is that Daisy Ridley is an English actor playing a non-evil Star Wars character. My theory: she's Obi-Wan's daughter.
                              I assume she and Kylo Ren will be relatives within the Skywalker family.
                              Either she is Han and Leias Daughter and Kyle Lukes son (or vice versa) or they are brother and sister and children of either Luke or Leia (and maybe for some reasons, just as Luke and Leia, they were separated and hidden for one reason or the other)
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                              Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Which I'm sure will be all revealed in episode 8.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X