Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What 2015 movies have you seen this year and how have you seen them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Serb View Post
    It's not my native language, you know.
    Yeah, I know, but the difference in definition was so extreme that I started wondering if I was correct in my assumption
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Serb View Post
      Ok. I guess I'll see it this weekend. Was about to see it during the last weekend, but the red doesn't like sci-fi. Though I've tortured her with Gravitation once. I think I 'm gonna break-up with her soon. Really, Paik, we have nothing in common except the thing which both of us like.
      Serb no girl likes scifi that's why we go alone or with friends

Comment

Originally posted by Bereta_Eder View Post
        Serb no girl likes scifi that's why we go alone or with friends
        This I take umbrage to.

My wife (lots of geek rubbed off on her ) and daughter (spawn of geek) both enjoy scifi quite a lot.
        I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Comment

i watched about half of a film this weekend at my brother-in-law's house. it was an action/martial arts film set in burma, but with a white american dude as the many character. he was looking for his japanese girlfriend or something. anyway, i didn't catch the name and it was terrible.
            "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

edited
              Last edited by Serb; October 17, 2015, 16:10.

Comment

Is The Martian only shown in 3D everywhere?

Here it is only in the so called 3D and I don't like that.
                Quendelie axan!

Comment

Hm ... Cinemaxx here in germany also shows it in a 2D cinema
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                  Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

It was only 2D here.

Comment

The Philippines haven't gotten the third dimension yet?
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Not for The Martian that I saw. Minions and a few others I've seen recently have been in 3D.

Comment

I hate 3D movies. They're more expensive, you have to either put something over your regular glasses or clip to your glasses... Very big reason I'll just netflix your movie if it's only in 3D in theatres.
                          I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Originally posted by FlameFlash View Post
                            I hate 3D movies. They're more expensive, you have to either put something over your regular glasses or clip to your glasses... Very big reason I'll just netflix your movie if it's only in 3D in theatres.
                            I for my part like them if the 3D is well done.
                            Gravity for example had IMHO very well done 3D ... in the Conan-Movie from 2011 on the other hand the 3D was badly done.
                            (well, actually the whole Conan-movie was not very good ... no comparison to the Conan-Movie from 1982 with Arnold )
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                            Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Loved The Martian. <3

Comment

another film to watch

it goes well with this news

The European and Russian space agencies are to send the first spacecraft to land near the south pole of the Moon, to lay the groundwork for a possible permanent settlement.

Comment

Working...
                                X