Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just few more hours to go

Comment

• Wall of Voodoo - Mexican Radio
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• I LISTEN TO OTHER GENRES TOO; RELATABLE
        Order of the Fly
        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Gary Numan - The End Of Things
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• In the recent months I've come to the realization that I'm, in fact, a bishop out to convert the icy Northern lands out of heathendom. The bakery tasted good, but who is that ****ty peasant and why is he waving an axe?? AH, MIERDA!!!

​

Comment

• Provided to YouTube by Legacy RecordingsBaby, I Love You · The RonettesPresenting the Fabulous Ronettes Featuring Veronicaâ„— 2011 Phil Spector Records, Inc. U...

Comment

• Green Jelly - The Bear Song

Comment

• Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit

Comment

• Weird A; - Smells Like Nirvana

Comment

• Bad Wolves - Zombie

Comment

• "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic."

Comment

• "

Comment

• communist message

Comment

• Matthew Good Band - Advertising on police cars

Comment

• Matthew Good Band - The Future Is X-Rated

Comment

Working...
                                X