Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

•  

Comment

• "...AND HE SHOULD NEVER BE ADMITTED INTO ANY PLACE"

Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• ZEE CHASE OFF SOME PLUG-A55 EVIL, FUCC DOWN.
          Order of the Fly

Comment

• Nouvel album "Je suis africain" disponible : https://rachidtaha.ffm.to/jesuisafricainAbonnement à la chaîne YouTube : http://bit.ly/RachidTahaYTRachid Taha :...
            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

• Metallica - Disposable Heroes

I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
              Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
              Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Bif Naked - Spaceman
                I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Gordon Lightfoot - If you could read my mind

Comment

• Last edited by Meticulous Man; January 19, 2022, 06:50.

Comment

• ADVICE FROM A SCAMMER IS AS DANGEROUS AS THEIR LIES.
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

• Ministry - Psalm 69

Comment

• Jiker - There's a brawl at the Hut, there's a brawl at Pizza Hut

Comment

• Comment

• "Fanaticism is to superstition what delirium is to fever and fury to anger." -Voltaire

Comment

• Cypress Hill - Insane in the Membrane

Comment

Working...
                              X