Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What song are you listening to right now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Peter Gabriel - Sledgehammer
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
      Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
      Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Nine Inch Nails - Head Like a Hole
        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• Wardruna - Andvevarljod (Song of the Spirit Weavers)

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
          Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Peter Gabriel - Games Without Frontiers

Comment

• Nine Inch Nails - Mr. Self Destruct

Comment

• Metallica - One

Comment

• Metallica - Nothing Else Matters

Comment

• IT REALLY IS A NICE HAT THOUGH
                    Order of the Fly

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                      Yello - Oh Yeah
                      I think The Race from the same group shouldn't be missing in this collection:

Was, the title song of a german weekly pop music show named "Formel 1" that ran for almost a decade, during the 1980s
                      and was moderated by Peter Illmann, Ingolf Lück, Stefanie Tücking (may she rest in peace) and Kai Böcking ... fond memories
                      Last edited by Proteus_MST; October 13, 2021, 16:52.
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                      Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

• Bad Habits (Ed Sheeran) - Cover by Alex Groot and First to Eleven (with the wonderful Audra Miller )

Comment

• I miss you (Blink 182) - Cover by First to Eleven

Comment

• Psychostick - Two Ton Paperwieght

Comment

• "SHEIKY-BABY MAKE YOU HUMBLE!"
                              Order of the Fly

Comment

• GUESS I'M JUST LUCKY
                                Order of the Fly

Comment

Working...
                                X